Services

Matching Services
Cohen, Lionel
90% of all the music that gets licensed is "happy/upbeat" ...We specialize in the other 10%. WORKED ON: TV Dramas: House, Elementary, American Idol, Chopped, Breaking Amish, Amish Mafia, Real H...
Categories: Music
Located in: United States (California)
Bill Mykalcio
Cinematographer/Camera Operator, Film/Video..RED EPIC Owner. Panasonic HVX200A, owner WORKED ON: Online: Andre Boccelli..' Werther' Music Videos: Henry Hill.. 'Whylin Out'
Categories: Crew
Located in: United States (New York)
Ellen Kreager
Experienced wardrobe and costume designer WORKED ON: TV Documentaries: Days That Shook the World Short Films: A New Day
Categories: Costume Designers / Costumers
Located in: United States (Texas)
Rustam Vakilov
B.A. Film Production - USC School of Cinematic Arts Director, Producer, Editor, Colorist Music videos, Commercials, Reels, Films WORKED ON: Music Videos: Our Love is Old - Shana P
Categories: Colorists, Directors
Located in: United States (California)
Gran Manzana Films
filmmaker based in NYC WORKED ON: Feature Films: Sex Love Salsa
Categories: Writers
Located in: United States (New York)
The ThinkTank Emporium
The ThinkTank Emporium is an intellectual property coaching and advisory group that can be an extension of your property and business. WORKED ON: Animation: My Little Pony (DDF), Transformers (...
Categories: Post Production
Located in: United States (New York)
King, Shara
I can offer hair services, make-up services, Cinematography,Documentary, sound recording,editing serves, actor casting, art director, director assistant, and wardrobe. WORKED ON: TV Documentari...
Categories: FIlm Schools
Located in: United States (New York)
Douglas Technical Services
Freelance crew with HDX900/NanoFlash, Canon C100/Nano & new Sony 300 XDcam HD, plus mobile KU satellite & streaming system. We're locals in Eugene & Portland and cover the Pacific North...
Categories: Crew
Located in: United States (Oregon)
CSI Sports
A multimedia company that acquires, produces and distributes fight related content that is exhibited weekly in the U.S. and international markets.
Categories: Distribution, Production Companies
Located in: United States (New York)
Jin Huang
Consulting filmmaker, need a second opinion, or perhaps help on your project? I can offer you guided advise and/or help in terms of all aspects of Film making from start to finish. WORKED ON: F...
Categories: Crew, Editors
Located in: United States (New York)
Compass Light Inc.
Our pilots are established in the aviation community, with certifications and FAA exemption for UAV use. We fly in teams of two; one pilot and one aerial DP. WORKED ON: Corporate Comms.: Grand ...
Categories: Crew
Located in: United States (Maine)
Frank Powers
I am a actor working in New York City. Transitioning from theatre to film and television. I have been studying acting for 5 years. I've studied at Stella Adler and HB Studio. WORKED ON: Corpora...
Categories: Actors
Located in: United States (New York)
Enrique Castillo
Digital Technician - Grip - Gaffer WORKED ON: TV Commercials: VISA:Currency of Progress Feature Films: Ripple Project: WAR Online: DWELL Interviews
Categories: Crew, DIT Data Wranglers
Located in: United States (California)
BASSIC Productions LLC
SOUND DESIGN including all forms of sound, music and audio. We do sound for Film and Video as well as standalone work. Special services include ADR, musical arranging and mastering sound/music serv...
Categories: Audio Facilities, Music
Located in: United States (Colorado)
Luigi Porto
Award-winning Italian Sound Designer/Editor and Composer with 5.1-7.1 mixing room and dubbing facility. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3573536/ WORKED ON: Feature Films: Basilicata Coast To Coast (...
Categories: Music, Sound
Located in: United States (New York)
Memorable Looks
Makeup Service
Categories: Make Up
Located in: United States (New Jersey)
Joe Sears
Music Composer/Sound Designer/Post Audio Engineer/Recording-mixing-editing. etc. WORKED ON: TV Commercials: Pepsi/Levitra/World Trade Center PSA,etc Feature Films: The House Across The Street ...
Categories: Audio Facilities, Music
Located in: United States (New York)
Early Films
Extensive experience in narrative shorts and features, broadcast news, and corporate.
Categories: Animation, Editors
Located in: United States (New York)
Ron Kalish
Veteran film and sound editor for over thirty years. Winner 'BEST EDITING' Hoboken International Film Festival 2010 and 2011 WORKED ON: TV Dramas, feature films, shorts and docs
Categories: Editors
Located in: United States (New York)
CreativeMixing
Award winning Sound Editorial, Design, Mixing and Music WORKED ON: Feature Films: End of America Short Films: God of Love, Stereopsis
Categories: Audio Facilities, Sound
Located in: United States (New York)