|Producer, Line Producer, Production Manager, Post Production Supervisor
Animation: Gahan Wilson's Diner
TV Dramas: It's True
Feature Films: The Big Town
|Listed under:||Post Production
|Operating in:||United States (California)|
2549-B Eastbluff Drive Newport Beach, CA 92660 Phone: 949-721-0609 Mobile: 949-295-7705 email@example.com
Visionary Producer / Director / Production Executive
Proven track record in developing and producing cutting edge content; Leader in Video On Demand and Interactive TV; Production Manager, VFX Producer, Line Producer, Post Production Supervisor, Team Leadership and Mentoring; Budgeting, Breakdown and Scheduling; and Technology Savvy. Developed Interactive Web Applications for use in Entertainment, Medicine and B2B. Skilled in Sales and Marketing and Business Development within Entertainment Industry; Innovative Television: Comedy and Drama Development both Longform and Episodic. Film Production: Extensive Location Experience, Live Concerts, and Events Broadcasts.
• Developed and Produced It’s True for Paramount Television and CBS. Developed and Executive Produced Gahan Wilson’s The Kid a Showtime Original Movie and Series Pilot. Developed numerous television properties with Networks and Studios.
• Department head responsible for implementing broadcast production standards to streaming media and the Internet. Created more than two hundred hours of original content for the Web including the dr.Drew.Com Show one of the first Interactive Television Series on the Internet. Talk Show featured guests from music, film and television.
• Staffed and Trained Broadcast Production Department. Responsible for building a production department from the ground up and employing numerous freelance crews for productions throughout the United States and Internationally.
• Produced and Directed The Three Tenors live from the Mandalay Bay Hotel in Las Vegas.
• Created Designed and Produced numerous Main Titles for Motion Pictures and Television including Law & Order, Knots Landing, Urban Cowboy, Falcon Crest, The Equalizer and Fort Apache, The Bronx.
• Directed and Produced live Matchbox Twenty webcast from the Filmore West in San Francisco featuring Interactive Broadcast between the group and their fans and the premiere of bands latest music videos.
• Produced and or Production Managed over one hundred national commercial television spots for prominent Los Angeles and New York companies. Clients included United Airlines, Right Guard, Butterball Turkey, Harley Davidson, Revlon, and Ray-Ban.
• Produced television promos for ABC, Fox and CBS.
IENTERTAINMENT Executive Producer Director
HBO Executive Producer Developed The Hidden Pope for HBO Films in cooperation with Rainmark Films of London
INTERVU/ AKAMAI TECHNOLOGIES SAN DIEGO Director of Broadcast Production, Director of Media and Entertainment
SHOWTIME NETWORKS/VIACOM Executive Producer The Kid Adult Animated Series Pilot
PRODUCTION MANGER Freelance Line Producer Feature Films, Television, Commercials, Network Promos Extensive Experience on International Locations Japan, Yugoslavia, France, Hungary, Toronto, Vancouver
MAIN TITLE DESIGN Designed and Produced Main Titles for Film and Television Law & Order, Knots Landing, Urban Cowboy
M.F.A. Study - University of Southern California Extensive coursework Motion Picture Production
Undergraduate, University of Toledo B.S., Pre-Med
Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, Directors Guild of America, and Motion Picture Film Editors Guild