678-656-2504 • email@example.com
Solutions-minded service professional with nearly fifteen years’ experience in providing solutions and support to customers. Develops and implements streamlined procedures to increase customer satisfaction, company efficiency and individual productivity. Interfaces directly with customers, team members, and vendors while utilizing exceptional communication skills.
· Executive Leadership
· Customer Service Management
· Customer Satisfaction Enhancement
· Operations Management
· Financial Analysis & Reporting
· Front-End Supervision
· Sales & Margin Improvement
· Complaint Resolution
· Process Improvement
· Expert Computer and Technical Skills
Nationwide Auto Wholesale Group Inc. 2012
Absolute Recovery, LLC 2006 - Present
Financial Credit Manager / Consultant
Recruit, train, and direct national sales force. Establish sales territories and goals while devising and implementing marketing programs and strategies. Instrumental in redefining the company’s customer focus and direction. Create new media advertising, sales packets, and direct mail pieces for the company to foster rapid growth. Personally drive new business through inbound and outbound sales. Supervise staff in credit reporting, planning, forecasting and managing fixed assets. Conduct SWOT analysis to identify operational deficiencies and implement cost saving programs, quality improvements and increased profit margins.
· Implemented new credit rating system to enhance clients’ credit profile
· Increased customer satisfaction through attention to detail and personal persuasion
· Cut overhead costs through effective outsourcing
Tezmo Entertainment Security, Bronx, NY 2001- Present
Assistant Security Coordinator
Responsible for directly supervising the Security Staff and works closely with other departments to maintain and promote safety while in a T.V./Movie Production environment.
My role as A.S.C, is to be a responsible and dependable individual who has a sincere interest in the welfare of my Staff and the Production Community. The Assistant Security Coordinator will serve as a resource to staff and film crew. .
Security Coordinator administers and enforces policies and Procedures.
1) Hire Security staff for assigned production while on location.
2) Train Security staff to a functional competency level and maintain that training level.
3) Schedule Security coverage for assigned production, including holiday coverage on location.
4) Be responsible for Security timesheets.
5) Hold evaluation meetings with individual Security personal after production wraps.
6) Prepare, organize, and maintain individual Security assignments.
7) Attend weekly meetings with Production (Director and Locations)
8) Active participation in daily Security General Meetings, with Security Coordinators.
9) Professional protection service for A-List Actors while on location.
Nova Technologies, Jersey City, NJ 2000 - 2005
General Manager; Technician
Managed day to day operations for an authorized service provider of Avaya, telecommunications products. Supervised seven employees in installing, repairing and maintaining telecommunications equipment, VOIP technology, computer systems and electronic peripherals. Met with customers to analyze, propose, design, develop, test and implement technology solutions to meet budget constraints, operational needs and business goals. Configured systems with optimal expansion options to meet future needs. Contributed to the design and update of customers’ software policies and specifications.
· Instituted training program and created clearly defined responsibilities to increase staff productivity
· Analyzed, identified and remedied systemic bottlenecks, resulting in increased customer efficiency
· Increased customer productivity through software customization and revisions
Installation Science Services, Jersey City, NJ 1999 - 2001 Field Technician / Installed telephone systems as Lucent Technologies subcontractor.
MLT Solutions, Jersey City, NJ 1998 - 1999 Field Technician / Installed Lucent Technologies Telephone Systems
FEMA US DEPARTMENT of HOMELAND SECURITY 2012
National Incident Management System (NIMS) / ICS for Single Resources and Initial Action Incident / Diversity Awareness / FEMA Initial Ethics Orientation 2012 / Introduction to Continuity of Operations / Continuity of Operations Awareness Course / Workplace Violence Awareness Training 2012 / FEMA Safety Orientation 2012 / Introduction to Incident Command System
Merlin Legend R7 System Certification, TIC Enterprises 1999
Lucent Technologies General Training Certification, BGD Associates 1998
Bachelor of Business Administration, Management, Canterbury University, UK 2005