|TV > Paid > Job Details|
|Location:||ALL THREE NYRA TRACKS: BELMONT PARK (ELMONT, NY), AQUEDUCT RACETRACK (OZONE PARK, NY) AND SARATOGA RACE COURSE (SARATOGA, NY)|
|Salary:||Paid Paid position|
* Set up everything related to the studio live and simulcast production environments for NYRA TV;
* Assist the on-air talent in putting on and setting up their broadcast equipment on a daily basis;
* Work with the Audio Engineer and troubleshoot any audio issues that may occur having to do with anything audio related;
* Store and maintain all audio equipment and keep a regular inventory of that equipment;
* Handle scheduling repairs for any damaged equipment.
* Education: Associates or Technical degree in a related field is preferred, however a combination of education and experience will be considered
* Some experience with operating and maintaining audio equipment preferred
* Must have working knowledge of signal flow, wired and wireless audio systems
* Mixing in a live and non-live environment and be familiar with Digicart systems, Yamaha M7, Telos Hybrid, and audio delays
* Time management, attention to details, and the ability to lead others
* Ability to pay attention, adapt to changes, and function well in a live production setting
* Must be a team player, work well with others, and excel under pressure
* Excellent oral and written communications skills
* Knowledge of computer systems and ability to utilize a computer to interface with audio equipment
* Availability for weekdays, weekends, Holidays, and work flexible hours with reliable attendance;
* Must be available via phone and email to respond to work related matters.
THIS POSITION REQUIRES WORKING ON SITE AT ALL THREE NYRA TRACKS: BELMONT PARK (ELMONT, NY), AQUEDUCT RACETRACK (OZONE PARK, NY) AND SARATOGA RACE COURSE (SARATOGA, NY). A travel stipend is provided to go to Saratoga.