Christmas 2020

Ricky Zalman
Voice Over: English

Hi all,

I just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas, and a happy (and healthier) new year. I'm very new to the VO world, but I'm really grateful and appreciative of all the advice and support offered from fellow voice over artists - regardless how novice the question.

I look forward to connecting with more of you next year, and I hope you have a good one - whatever Tier you're in!

Ricky

• 3 years ago
Jane McIntyre

Same to you, Ricky, and to everyone else on here. Hope 2021 is busier...and healthier...have fun!

• 3 years ago
Brendan McCoy

Merry Xmas and a healthy Happy New Year to all! :)

• 3 years ago
Tony Coughlan
Voice Over: Scottish

It has to get better!! this year has been awful for the arts & still the government don't take our industry seriously. Lets hope it's a lot better for us all in 2021. Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to all.

• 3 years ago
Duncan Lawrence

Happy New Year Folks. It has been super polarising during this Lockdown. I had a surge in audio book stories in the summer but just didnt know how to get into the " Covid Medical " genre ...I hope the new year is promising to you all ...Regards

• 3 years ago
You must login as a candidate to participate in the forum.
Please note: Messages written in the forum do not represent the views of The Mandy Network, nor have they been vetted by The Mandy Network staff. If you read something which you believe to be offensive or defamatory, please contact us and we will take the appropriate action.