Why join us?
Mandy Music Professionals, formerly Music Network Pro, is a the leading choral roles platform in the world. Find and apply for choral jobs, create your own portfolio; showcase your skills and get noticed!
- Apply for choral jobs from top employers across the International entertainment industry
- Receive tailored choral job alerts
- Create a FREE website - hosting included!
- Network with your peers using our Forum and Noticeboard
- Get the latest choral advice and tips
- Post choral jobs for FREE
- Use our search engine to find perfect choir
- Add images and media to your Job Posts to attract the best choir
- Schedule interviews and create shortlists
- Reach the best choir in the world!
Join the 2,137 Choir already on the Mandy Network
Why not meet some of our choir? Check out their profiles to see what we are offering our members! Having a profile on Mandy is a great way for employers to find you for your next choral job.
Petteri Leiviskä, Composer
An artist for hire for TV, film and video game soundtracks and sound design projects as well as collaborations.
Roman Schoenbichler, Composer
Music has been the center of my life ever since I first got in touch with it at the tender age of 4. It all started developing naturally until my teenage when my piano teacher decided that writing music is rather my thing than reading notes. I have always had a passion for strong music that expresses something essential.
Matthew Laming, Composer
Matthew Laming is an English Music Producer and Composer. Having spent many years composing and producing numerous musical works and albums under various pseudonyms, he now holds a Masters in Music Composition from Trinity College Dublin. His music encompasses a wide range of styles and genres and this is reflected throughout his work.
Bianca Loffreda, Composer
Music has always been a fundamental part of my life: my path began very early with the study of the piano and has developed over the years with the approach to Composition that I have never abandoned. I achieved with success the degree in Composition at the Santa Cecilia Conservatory in Rome where i studied harmony, counterpoint and fugue. I also made experiences in writing chamber music,...