Why join us?
Mandy Actors, formerly Casting Call Pro, is a the leading music video performance auditions platform in Australia. Find and apply for music video performance jobs, create your own portfolio; showcase your skills and get noticed!
For Music Video Performers
- Apply for music video performance jobs from top employers across the Australian entertainment industry
- Receive tailored music video performance job alerts
- Create a FREE website - hosting included!
- Network with your peers using our Forum and Noticeboard
- Get the latest music video performance advice and tips
- Post music video performance jobs for FREE
- Use our search engine to find perfect music video performers
- Add images and media to your Job Posts to attract the best music video performers
- Schedule auditions, interviews and create shortlists
- Reach the best talent worldwide - request video auditions!
Join the 11,181 Music Video Performers already on the Mandy Network
Why not meet some of our music video performers? Check out their profiles to see what we are offering our members! Having a profile on Mandy is a great way for employers to find you for your next music video performance job.
Maureen Andrew, Actor
Not afraid of anything. Will discover new things till the day I die. Physically and emotionally strong, and really elderly... (by todays standards which means I am definitely over 45) and couldn't care less.
Paul Robertson, Actor
I'm a professional actor, highly experienced, highly trained, great text skills, process driven. Real paid work please.
Normaan Patel, Actor
I am a creative person as i have a lot of ideas when it comes to fillms because i am currently doing my post graduate studies in Creative Industries. For the past few months i have been going to the gym again to get in shape as i was skinny. I am passionate about psychology and that is how i get into character easily. I like to read self help books during spare times in order to improve my daily...
Suzanne Brimley, Actor
I completed my Bachelor of Arts degree in 2013 at the La Trobe University in Bundoora. When I left, I moved to England where my family is from and studied at the Birmingham Theatre School. During my time in the UK, I was fortunate to perform on the same stage as my grandmother at the Highbury Theatre Company in the production of The Winslow Boy. When I returned home in 2015, I enrolled back into...