Why join us?
Mandy Theatre Professionals, formerly Stage Jobs Pro, is a the leading theatre administration roles platform in Australia. Find and apply for theatre administration jobs, create your own portfolio; showcase your skills and get noticed!
For Theatre Administrators
- Apply for theatre administration jobs from top employers across the Australian entertainment industry
- Receive tailored theatre administration job alerts
- Create a FREE website - hosting included!
- Network with your peers using our Forum and Noticeboard
- Get the latest theatre administration advice and tips
- Post theatre administration jobs for FREE
- Use our search engine to find perfect theatre administrators
- Add images and media to your Job Posts to attract the best theatre administrators
- Schedule interviews and create shortlists
- Reach the best theatre administrators in Australia!
Join the 4,309 Theatre Administrators already on the Mandy Network
Why not meet some of our theatre administrators? Check out their profiles to see what we are offering our members! Having a profile on Mandy is a great way for employers to find you for your next theatre administration job.
Jaime Petersen, Stage Manager
I have several years of experience in a technical theatre position. I got a high band 6 in my entertainment industry class in high school and am about to graduate from university after doing a theatre degree with a focus on technical theatre. I have experience stage managing and production managing and have enjoyed both roles immensely. I also have lighting, set and prop design experience.
Gayle MacGregor, Costume Cutter
•High level skills in the cutting and construction of period and contemporary costumes for film, television and the stage.•Highly advanced skills in the interpretation of costume design and design realisation for the stage•Highly advanced skills in fast, efficient and accurate patternmaking and the cutting of costume within tight timelines and budgetary parameters•Highly advanced skills...
Victoria 'Fi' Hopkins, Costume Designer
I am an extremely hard worker with a high work ethic, leaving no stone unturned when working on a project.A believer in making the impossible possible—Communication is key to creating opportunity.
Amanda Jane Thompson, Prop Maker
To Whom It May Concern:Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Amanda Thompson; I am an experienced Props Master/Maker/Buyer and Set Designer, who, would love to discuss any possible positions with you. I am available to start work on any new project, immediately and would love to become one of your Team players. My experience extends from Theatre to Film and I have a great...