Why join us?
Mandy Child Actors, formerly Kids Casting Call Pro, is a the leading child acting auditions platform in Canada. Find and apply for child acting jobs, create your own portfolio; showcase your skills and get noticed!
For Child Actors
- Apply for child acting jobs from top employers across the Canadian entertainment industry
- Receive tailored child acting job alerts
- Create a FREE website - hosting included!
- Network with your peers using our Forum and Noticeboard
- Get the latest child acting advice and tips
- Post child acting jobs for FREE
- Use our search engine to find perfect child actors
- Add images and media to your Job Posts to attract the best child actors
- Schedule interviews and create shortlists
- Reach the best child actors in Canada!
Join the 968 Child Actors already on the Mandy Network
Why not meet some of our child actors? Check out their profiles to see what we are offering our members! Having a profile on Mandy is a great way for employers to find you for your next child acting job.
Valentina Golabek Sanchez, Child Actor
I love to act. Acting has always been something I loved but it isn't the only thing I'm good at. I am also good at singing, playing guitar and playing sports. Some of my favorite sports are track and field as well as American football because I was always really fast. I can beat everyone I know at any race. This helps me in football as well.
Payton Daley, Child Actor
I have been participating in children’s theatre for 5 years and have been doing background work for 2 years. I recently started taking acting for TV/Film classes. I love to dance and sing. I have been a competitive Highland dancer for 6 years. I’m a funny and an outing kid who takes direction well. I’m excited to take my acting journey to the next level.
Gemma Tucci, Child Actor
I love performing and all of the creative arts! I've been in many shows with Stagecoach Performing Arts and I've had some great experiences auditioning for a commercial and a short film. I'm excited about having more opportunities to do what I love!
Joshua Fonagy, Child Actor
I dreamed of becoming an actor since I was little. I'm interested in acting in movies, TV shows, and commercials. I have autism spectrum disorder, but I'm high-functioning. I'm a hard-worker, willing an excited to learn new things. And I'm passionate about film industry.