Why join us?
Mandy Music Professionals, formerly Music Network Pro, is a the leading music directing roles platform in Canada. Find and apply for music directing jobs, create your own portfolio; showcase your skills and get noticed!
For Music Directors
- Apply for music directing jobs from top employers across the Canadian entertainment industry
- Receive tailored music directing job alerts
- Create a FREE website - hosting included!
- Network with your peers using our Forum and Noticeboard
- Get the latest music directing advice and tips
- Post music directing jobs for FREE
- Use our search engine to find perfect music directors
- Add images and media to your Job Posts to attract the best music directors
- Schedule interviews and create shortlists
- Reach the best music directors in Canada!
Join the 900 Music Directors already on the Mandy Network
Why not meet some of our music directors? Check out their profiles to see what we are offering our members! Having a profile on Mandy is a great way for employers to find you for your next music directing job.
Daniel Convertini, Musician
Also known as Daniel Koan. Being born in Canada with an Italian background. I have a devoted and passionate motivation towards music and music production. With a Degree in Broadcast Television Art, I was trained in audio postproduction as well as several media related components. Although music remains my number one passion. With a grimacing vocal capacity and a passionate eye of delicacy for...
Ilya Zelenkov, Production / Engineering
I'm an Audio Engineer from Toronto, Canada. I began beatmaking in early highschool. Music is my one and only passion.
Ryerson Shippee, Composer
Ryerson Shippee is a Canadian-American Film and Game Composer, Sound Designer, and Music Producer based in Toronto. He recently graduated from Acadia University (NS) with a Bachelor's Degree in Music Composition, studying under Canadian composers Derek Charke and Peter Togni. Whether he's recording musicians, using synthesizers, processing live sounds, or creating unique sampled instruments,...
Christopher Brown, Musician
I have been involved in music since the age of 8 when I started taking piano lessons, admittedly hating the lessons, but loving to play, learning songs on my own from watching TV & listening to the radio. In high school, my interest rose further through involvement with concert band, jazz band & jazz choir, leading to studying jazz performance percussion at University of Toronto. Throughout and...