Why join us?
Mandy Theatre Professionals, formerly Stage Jobs Pro, is a the leading technical exhibition staff roles platform in Canada. Find and apply for technical exhibition staff jobs, create your own portfolio; showcase your skills and get noticed!
For Technical Exhibition Staff
- Apply for technical exhibition staff jobs from top employers across the Canadian entertainment industry
- Receive tailored technical exhibition staff job alerts
- Create a FREE website - hosting included!
- Network with your peers using our Forum and Noticeboard
- Get the latest technical exhibition staff advice and tips
- Post technical exhibition staff jobs for FREE
- Use our search engine to find perfect technical exhibition staff
- Add images and media to your Job Posts to attract the best technical exhibition staff
- Schedule interviews and create shortlists
- Reach the best technical exhibition staff in Canada!
Join the 3,093 Technical Exhibition Staff already on the Mandy Network
Why not meet some of our technical exhibition staff? Check out their profiles to see what we are offering our members! Having a profile on Mandy is a great way for employers to find you for your next technical exhibition staff job.
Vera Oleynikova, Set Designer
I have spent the last five years cultivating a wide-ranging skillset suited to various positions in the art department including design, set decoration, construction and props sourcing/fabrication. I am currently building my production design portfolio while also working as a permit with IATSE 873 in the set dec/props/greens and scenic paint departments. I am a graduate of York University's...
Danny O'kane, Technician
I am a highly motivated Canadian that is currently in the UK and has been in the Theatre and Live Technical Entertainment field for over 10 years now. I have many skills in Lighting, Sound and Staging and specialist skills in Rigging and Automation. With Lighting I have experience in programming, operation, maintenance, set up and tear down of conventional and intelligent fixtures, also with...
Katherine Anne Fairfoul, Writer
I'm a late bloomer with a passion for my crafts. I'm an experienced actor on stage, in film and television. I am also a playwright and screenwriter. Each of these disciplines has led me into dramaturgy and screenwriting consulting. coaching and reading for producers around North America and the UK. It's been a very exciting ten years and I look forward to all the opportunities that London affords...
Marlo Whillans, Rigger
Ive been a freelance tech for various companies in alberta for over 30 years. I attended Grant MacEwan Theatre Production course to acquire more theatre experience which has led to working my way through the industry doing stage calls. I have since become for the most part an up rigger for IA local 210 in Edmonton. Having a manlift operators ticket as well as my fork truck trainer ticket in...