Looking for a room to rent in London

Hi guys, I'm currently looking for a room to rent in London ASAP. Not too fussy about area at the moment but preferably something zones 1-3 for the sake of travelling to auditions/jobs easily! It would be fantastic to live with creatives but mostly just looking for nice housemates so if there's anyone you know who needs a housemate feel free to send them my details.

My budget is £550 a month but obviously the cheaper the better on an actor's salary! Happy to push to £600 including bills.

A bit about me: I'm an actress working in film. I also have a showreel company. Full disclosure - I do have a cat, but she's very clean and friendly. I am also clean and friendly. Looking for a home rather than just somewhere to lay my hat so it would be lovely to live with friendly, social people and get involved in a nice, happy house share.

If you have a double room or are looking for a house yourself and fancy buddying up to find something then get in touch. Feel free to ask any questions you have too - I don't bite (except maybe tomorrow when I'm playing a zombie...) xx

• 3 years ago

Hi Sian,

Some words of advice. Always tell your loved ones where your going to address, Tel number. NEVER go to someones place alone, take a friend.

I have a daughter, and that's the advice I gave her.

Good Luck,

Doc

Please note: Messages written in the forum do not represent the views of The Mandy Network, nor have they been vetted by The Mandy Network staff. If you read something which you believe to be offensive or defamatory, please contact us and we will take the appropriate action.