Photographer Directory

• Administrator
    uk
  • Administrator

We are currently building a directory of professional photographers, which you may find useful when seeking someone to take new headshots.

Here you will be able to search for photographers in your area, view examples of their work and even view some of the Casting Call Pro users who haved used that photographer.

We will be launching this new section in a few weeks, so if you were impressed by your photographer's work please ask them to list their details on our site.

In the meantime you can view a sample of the new section here, if you have any feedback, comments or suggestions then I'd really like to hear them.

Many thanks,

Chris
Casting Call Pro Administrator

• 13 years ago
  • Anonymous

Hey Chris,

Just checked out the example of the new photographer directory and I think it's a really good idea.

Will never forget the nightmare that was my entire year at drama school, feverishly searching their copy of Contacts, in the hope of finding a photographer who they thought was right for them and agonising over the decision..pressure!!

There are so many to choose from and we know how important a good headshot is in the profession, so the directory would certainly help out this process by having them there in front of our eyes, in one place with examples of their work.

My only suggestion is that maybe each photographer could say how much they charge as this could be the clincher for many of us broke actors.

But I like it guys!!

Please note: Messages written in the forum do not represent the views of The Mandy Network, nor have they been vetted by The Mandy Network staff. If you read something which you believe to be offensive or defamatory, please contact us and we will take the appropriate action.