Showreel company

Isabella Inchbald

Can anyone recommend a good showreel company? Thanks

Editorial Comment You can always make use of our Showreel Companies detailed in the Resources: https://actors.mandy.com/uk/services

• 2 years ago
Colin Hubbard

Hi Isabella,

Depending what you are looking for I may be of service! I run this little company called Big C Reels that edits together show-reels for people using existing footage. Take a look at the link below which is the Mandy listing, and for examples of work click the website button that should take you to the Facebook page.

Had some really good reviews and feedback so far and at the moment we're giving a 10% discount for anyone who gets some editing done in October.

If you are looking for scenes to be filmed we are looking to do in the future, however Chris Stone comes highly recommended when looking for show-reel scenes to be created from scratch.

Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Colin.

https://actors.mandy.com/uk/other-service-provider/profile/big-c-reels

• 2 years ago
Isabella Inchbald

Thanks Colin, but I'm really looking to get the whole thing done. I don't have enough footage that I'm happy with at the moment to just edit. But thank you for the Chris Stone recommendation!
Issy

• 2 years ago
Colin Hubbard

No problem Issy. Good luck with it all!

• 2 years ago
Diana Vassalo

[Post has been deleted]

• 2 years ago
Isabella Inchbald

Thank you very much Diana. I will take a look at the website!

• 2 years ago
David Hopper
David Hopper
Actor

Hey Isabella,

Check out Moon Base Media

http://moonbase.media/new-page-1/

The second scene on my showreel was filmed by those guys, I did not pay for it I was just helping out.

Big up The DSL!

David

• 2 years ago
Isabella Inchbald

Haha thank you David, I will have a watch!

Issy

• 2 years ago
Rhiannon Barker

Hello Isabella,

I shoot and edit for Grey London Films. We can create a showreel from scratch x2 scenes and x1 monologue. The price is £100 per scene. If you would like to film with a friend, the price will be reduced to £250 each.

If you are interested, please check out our work on Instagram
@greylondonfilms.

Email - info@greylondonfilms.

Thank you,

Rhiannon

• 1 year ago
Isabella Inchbald

Hi Rhiannon,

Thank you very much. I've already made my showreel now though. But I will bear you in mind for the future!

Issy

• 1 year ago
Effy Willis
Effy Willis
Actor

Hi Isabella,

I highly recommend Ultimate showreels. Their website is
Www.ultimateshowreels.com

They do bespoke showreels in London (3 locations) and it's high quality. Also if you're unhappy with your showreel piece they're really lovely and will aim to accomadate you.

Hope this helps!

• 1 year ago
Isabella Inchbald

Thanks Effy! I've actually got one now that I'm happy with, but thank you for the tip!

• 1 year ago
Julian Augusto
Julian Augusto
Executive Producer

Auworld Productions offer high quality showreels starting at just £299 plus VAT, but that's including up to three scenes. They also offer an edit only service at £50 if you have existing footage of at least three scenes, and want it professionally edited together. Auworld will also offer Mandy members a 10% discount.

www.auworldproductions.com

• 2 weeks ago
You must login as a candidate to participate in the forum.
Please note: Messages written in the forum do not represent the views of The Mandy Network, nor have they been vetted by The Mandy Network staff. If you read something which you believe to be offensive or defamatory, please contact us and we will take the appropriate action.