Any Improvement Mandy should have?

Hi

I like mandy.com, good jobs to apply and great opportunity, but would be easier If you could add inspiring artist in friends list, which seems more professional so doesn't so straight forward to contact them.

more people joining forum & share their shoot experience

mandy site layout needs to update etc

anything else you think needs a change?

• 1 year ago
  • Terri-Ann Brumby
  • Actor
    uk
  • Contact
  • 3 days ago

Yeh, good point- I am rural as well-so see your point but equally yes if they cannot meet, then show reel etc should do it- have a great day

• Rebecca Wilde
  • Actor
    uk
  • Contact
  • 2 months ago

I think the separate fee if you want to subscribe to Mandy Voices is a blatant rip off given that about a third of the "Acting Jobs" posted in the main listing are nothing of the sort. It's not hard - the heading is "Latest Acting Jobs and Acting Auditions". And what do we have? SEN Teaching Assistant for crying out loud? Endless other teaching roles? Kids' Parties? These are SURVIVAL JOBS. They are not Acting jobs.

• Andrew Parsons
  • Actor
    uk
  • Contact
  • 4 months ago

Some other websites have a 'distance from you' filter, which would be helpful for me. (I have a young family and can't travel around as easily as some.) The region filter is sort of useful, but you have to try all of them individually... a distance filter would be much better. Thanks!

• Stephanie Firth
  • Actor
    uk
  • Contact
  • 3 months ago

Would like a Mandy App

• Magdaléna Škerenčák
  • Actor
    uk
  • Contact
  • 1 week ago

Mandy app for Android and iOS.

Once the job is "no longer active" it appears as "Job closed" in the listing of my applications. So I don't have to keep checking them all to see if I still have some chance.
Also, another label could be used to know that the job has been cast.

• Rhiannon Moushall
  • Actor
    uk
  • Contact
  • 3 months ago

This may already be listed but may I request that we be able to attach multiple files to an application? Sometimes the employer asks for a self-tape and a reel, and it would be nice if I could attach direct links to both. Thanks!

Skype I feel is better than self tapes. too many amateurs coming into this business. some of them on large pensions who do it for beer money lucky them. and some are in spotlight. one guy didn't know what a recall was. I give up

Please note: Messages written in the forum do not represent the views of The Mandy Network, nor have they been vetted by The Mandy Network staff. If you read something which you believe to be offensive or defamatory, please contact us and we will take the appropriate action.