Can you recommend a voicereel company?

Samantha Cobar

Hi!

I'm looking to record a voicereel! Theres so many companies online, I wouldn't know what's good and what's not and I want good value for my money!

Can anyone recommend a company they have recorded with and send some links?

Thank you!! :)
Sammy Cobar

• 1 year ago
Kimberley Sterling

Hi Sammy,

We would be more than happy to provide you a a professional voice recording at a decent price ? I am a video editor who works closely with an audio producer to produce independent content for people. What were you aiming to record ? Monologue, Singing, Dialogue i.e accents / language variety / poetry ect.

Please do let me know, we would be happy to provide you a good deal once we have an idea of what you want exactly.

Kimberley

• 1 year ago
Oz Direncay
Oz Direncay
Actor

Hi Sammy, there is a Service Directory under the Resources tab on this website that allows you to search for voicereel companies by number of previous clients and/or location.

Best,

Oz.

• 1 year ago
Julian Augusto
Julian Augusto
Executive Producer

Auworld Productions offer high quality showreels starting at just £299 plus VAT, but that's including up to three scenes. They also offer an edit only service at £50 if you have existing footage of at least three scenes, and want it professionally edited together. Auworld will also offer Mandy members a 10% discount.

www.auworldproductions.com

• 2 weeks ago
James Sutherland

I couldn’t recommend Kirsty Gillmore at Sounds Wilde highly enough. I’ve just had 2 reels recorded there - Gaming and Children’s Animation. She also does reels for Radio.

There are many companies that will do voice reels for you, and will produce it to a very good standard. However, those voice producers that will work with you at the recording aren’t always the most skilled at actually giving direction. And Kirsty is such a good director. She knows her stuff, is a voice artist herself and has been working in the industry a very long time.

Julian, I suspect you may be talking about acting showreels.

• 2 weeks ago
Sean Ruttledge

DO NOT invest money in Voice Reels before you've been trained and coached in VO
Showreel isn't step 1, it is step 3 at the very least
So many actors waste hundreds of pounds on irrelevant cookie cutter voice reels that get them nowhere

• 2 weeks ago
You must login as a candidate to participate in the forum.
Please note: Messages written in the forum do not represent the views of The Mandy Network, nor have they been vetted by The Mandy Network staff. If you read something which you believe to be offensive or defamatory, please contact us and we will take the appropriate action.