Under consideration!!

I haven't seen this in my job applications for a long time just viewed!However I have had work..Has it been stopped?
Interested to see if others are getting Under Consideration still.
Taryn

• 2 weeks ago

Yeah, it's still there (and working - I had one recently). In my opinion there isn't much use or need for it. Most employers don't seem to use it anyway, even if you are under consideration!

• Sue Parker-Nutley
  • Actor
    uk
  • Contact
  • 8 hours ago

Yes, Taryn, it's still there, but as Mark says, not of much value. I've been booked in the past and not even been viewed!
I do hate the red "unsuccessful" though!
Sue

Thank you for letting me know Mark. Yes it doesn’t mean much I know but just something o had noticed. Good luck with everything x

To get booked without a view is very odd. Sue . LOL I hate the red unsuccessful too . Very negative and it catches the eye when looking at who has viewed.

As a matter of bizarre interest I just got a red "unsuccessful" on a job that I actually did!

Oh how funny David

Please note: Messages written in the forum do not represent the views of The Mandy Network, nor have they been vetted by The Mandy Network staff. If you read something which you believe to be offensive or defamatory, please contact us and we will take the appropriate action.