Ronan Williams
Ronan Williams
Child Actor

What does it mean if some of my ‘sent’ messages are highlighted in green ?

• 8 months ago
Sue Parker-Nutley

It means that they haven't been read yet.
Sue

• 8 months ago
Daniel McGovern
Daniel McGovern
Child Actor

Views have gone up by a few but profile reads ‘no new views since your last visit’ - does this mean someone has ‘hidden’ their profile somehow?

• 8 months ago
anonymous
User Deleted
This profile has been archived

If you are viewed by a ‘candidate’ what does that mean? I assumed it was someone applying for the same job as you but they wouldn’t know whatcyou have applied for?

• 5 months ago
Charlie Southby
Charlie Southby
Child Actor

I have always assumed it was just other actors browsing profiles.
The views thing is a bit of a mystery and has never really correlated to work success in my experience so we just tend to ignore it.

• 4 months ago
Quawntae Woolhead
Quawntae Woolhead
Child Actor

How do I extend my 30day trial as I have several 30 day vouchers which doesn't seem to work when I click on it?
Hmmm!

Editorial Comment Hi Quawntae,

Please contact us at emails@mandy.com so I can look into this issue for you.

Best

The Mandy Team

• 4 months ago
Leo Liuzza
Leo Liuzza
Child Actor

If I get an audition offer, do I need to notify my agent?.

• 3 months ago
Ellie Hemmings
Ellie Hemmings
Child Actor

I would check your agreement with your agent. My contract includes a smaller payment to my agent for any work they I find myself

• 1 month ago
Charlie Southby
Charlie Southby
Child Actor

Yes, agree with Ellie. Check your agreement with your agent if you find work yourself

If it is an audition rather than a booked job, you still need to tell your agent because they need to know they cant submit you for anything in that day. Also if it's a big job you might want them involved with negotiating the contract anyway. You are on the same side and want the same thing, so keep it open and keep telling then what you are doing.

• 2 weeks ago
You must login as a candidate to participate in the forum.
Please note: Messages written in the forum do not represent the views of The Mandy Network, nor have they been vetted by The Mandy Network staff. If you read something which you believe to be offensive or defamatory, please contact us and we will take the appropriate action.