IMDb/Mandy

• Aurea Williamson
  • Actor
    uk
  • Contact
  • 15 hours ago

Previous thread has disappeared.
This is Mandys response:
Our partnership with IMDb means that IMDb pro is able to host a live feed of our Jobs Boards. However, in order to apply for the roles on our network, you will still need to apply via your profile on Mandy as a premium member. We do however offer a discount for IMDb pro premium members. You can find the code on the IMDb website. 

• 2 weeks ago
  • Christopher Anson
  • Actor
    uk
  • Contact
  • 1 hour ago

So, as I argued on my post on the previous thread (no, it's still there) of no benefit whatsoever to existing members. What I would also like Mandy to respond to is a question in relation to their continued claim in respect of the IMDb partnership: 'Thousands of casting calls are coming your way as part of this new agreement!' Exactly when can we expect this onslaught? IMDb has around 500 global castings presently and relies on another partner, Casting Networks to push it up to around 1800 total global - I emphasize global as CN only has 2 castings currently in UK. So I put it to Mandy that the claim 'thousands of casting calls are coming (our) way' is 1. nonsense and 2. a wasted attempt to mislead their existing and PAYING members.

Please note: Messages written in the forum do not represent the views of The Mandy Network, nor have they been vetted by The Mandy Network staff. If you read something which you believe to be offensive or defamatory, please contact us and we will take the appropriate action.