Views

Xander Phillips
Xander Phillips
Child Actor

Hi, I’ve noticed in the last week that whenever I have a profile view it’s increased my viewing number by more than one. Previously the number only went up by one now suddenly it’s by two or three. Wondering if it’s just a glitch. Is it just me?

Editorial Comment Hello There,

Views can correspond to a number of different statistics. If you are concerned about the nature of views or believe there may be a technical issue please contact us at emails@mandy.com so we can investigate.

All The Best

The Mandy Team

• 1 week ago
Charlie Southby
Charlie Southby
Child Actor

I haven't noticed that particularly. There sometimes seems to be a lag on the updates of profile views so it doesnt seem to show them in real time, so maybe its something to do with that?

If you figure it out let us know!

• 1 week ago
Lexie Benbow-hart
Lexie Benbow-hart
Child Actor

Yes, mine has gone up by 34 and according to view count I have had 6 views. Very confused

• 1 week ago
Charlie Southby
Charlie Southby
Child Actor

Weird! Mine seems to bear no relation to the number it says I've had if I pop up on the most viewed profiles page.

No idea!

• 1 week ago
You must login as a candidate to participate in the forum.
Please note: Messages written in the forum do not represent the views of The Mandy Network, nor have they been vetted by The Mandy Network staff. If you read something which you believe to be offensive or defamatory, please contact us and we will take the appropriate action.