BEEN VIEWED IN 'CARD'

Kerri Hedley-Cheney

I saw that I had been viewed by a company and it said 'Card' What does that mean? Thank you and have a great Friday.

Editorial Comment Hello there,

Thank you for your question. Previously, when looking at profile views we only showed whole profiles views; i.e, the employer has clicked on your profile equals a view. We have just updated the system so you can get more from your analytics. Card views are, for example, when you show up in search and the quick view version of your profile or 'Card' is seen.

I hope this is helpful, please email us at emails@mandy.com if we can support you with anything else.

All the Best

The Mandy Team

• 2 weeks ago
Boo Jackson
Boo Jackson
Actor

Hi,

Thank you, I was wondering this too! Just to check, does anyone know what info actually appears when your 'card' is viewed?

Many thanks!

• 2 weeks ago
Lauren Douglin

Having used Mandy for castings before, it's basically your headshot, gender, location and first fee lines of your cover letter - very similar to how spotlight works

• 2 weeks ago
Kerri Hedley-Cheney

that's great - many thanks

• 1 week ago
You must login as a candidate to participate in the forum.
Please note: Messages written in the forum do not represent the views of The Mandy Network, nor have they been vetted by The Mandy Network staff. If you read something which you believe to be offensive or defamatory, please contact us and we will take the appropriate action.