Toronto connections

Samantha Nicholas

Hey everyone, so I'm located in Toronto ànd I'm just interested in developing some connections with anyone in related to film, tv, theater, production. LOCATED IN TORONTO. I'm looking for camera and crew members actors, dancers, models, directors, producers pretty much anyone in the industry. Just to develop a social network and possibly collaborate at some point in the future. So any on located in Toronto I'm interested in knowing a little about you who you are and what are your areas of expertise.

I'll go first! My name is Samantha Nicholas I'm 26 years old I'm an actress, I've done modeling and I'm currently studying at Toronto film school for acting :)

• 1 month ago
Kudakwashe Rutendo

Hey Samantha,

I am an aspiring actress in Toronto too! I've done alot of theatre work and had some private training in voice, and drama. Im a first year student at University of Toronto :)

• 1 month ago
Sarah Webster

Hey Samantha,

Love this idea! My name is Sarah Webster, I'm an actress/model from Toronto. I graduated from Seneca at York University for acting in June and am currently working full time as an actress. :)

• 1 month ago
Charlene McCallum
Charlene McCallum
Voice Over: Canadian

Hi Samantha, I've a Voice Over Actress. I'm actually in Richmond Hill, so North Toronto haha! I've voiced audiobooks, elearning videos, real estate videos, erotica, podcasts, training videos and commercials. So I'm trying to break into the film industry in Toronto now so I think your idea is great, count me in!

• 2 weeks ago
Kevin Huhn
Kevin Huhn
Actor

Hey Samantha - great idea!
I am business exec, author, recently turned actor living in the GTA. I have a mixed bag of on camera/behind the mic gigs. (Like my TV show, co-hosted a show, had a radio show and podcast). I decided to get take a chance and get into movie acting.
You mentioned possible future collaborations - that resonates with me as I have a project of my own to do a musical. (just writing all the storyline stage - so one day).

• 2 weeks ago
Rosina Filice

Hi Samantha! Great idea! I'm a 24 year old Toronto-based actor and singer (indie folk, musical theatre, and jazz mainly) and graduate of the Music Theatre Performance Program at St. Lawrence College. I've done mostly theatre but am trying to break into film as well as grow my music career (currently looking for co-writers for indie folk music).

• 2 weeks ago
Danny Barrios

Hey Samantha - good idea!

My name is Danny Barrios. I'm an 18 year old actor in Mississauga. I've taken acting lessons in the Toronto Academy of Film and I'm currently enrolled in improv classes at The Living Arts Centre :)

• 1 week ago
Josianne Ahern-Chiasson

Hey guys,

My name is Josianne Ahern-Chiasson, I've studied a year of Theatre at York and recently graduated from the Acting for Media program at GBC. Building my demo reel while working on a few interesting projects!

Great idea Samantha :)

• 2 days ago
You must login as a candidate to participate in the forum.
Please note: Messages written in the forum do not represent the views of The Mandy Network, nor have they been vetted by The Mandy Network staff. If you read something which you believe to be offensive or defamatory, please contact us and we will take the appropriate action.