Toronto connections

Samantha Nicholas

Hey everyone, so I'm located in Toronto ànd I'm just interested in developing some connections with anyone in related to film, tv, theater, production. LOCATED IN TORONTO. I'm looking for camera and crew members actors, dancers, models, directors, producers pretty much anyone in the industry. Just to develop a social network and possibly collaborate at some point in the future. So any on located in Toronto I'm interested in knowing a little about you who you are and what are your areas of expertise.

I'll go first! My name is Samantha Nicholas I'm 26 years old I'm an actress, I've done modeling and I'm currently studying at Toronto film school for acting :)

• 7 months ago
anonymous
User Deleted
This profile has been archived

Hello Ladies and Gents. its very nice meeting you all (virtually)
I been doing commercials and modeling for 3 years I have some experience with acting. I am looking to gain more experience so if there is any opportunities for roles I am willing to take (paid or not) looking forward to working with you guys.

P.S. Feel free to connect I am new to this site.

• 3 weeks ago
Bobby Gill
Bobby Gill
Actor

Hi, I am an actor, model. I have worked on many TV series in India. I am a winner of the MTV talent hunt. Recent work you can see on Netflix series called 21 Sarfrosh ( Played character, Narayan Singh). I am attaching some of my work Links. 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ychd6exuCuA 2.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-Jp58IAhgQ&t=46s I am now in Canada and looking forward to work with talented people. Regards Bobby Gill +14372289212

• 3 weeks ago
Deana Sdao
Deana Sdao
Actor

Hey Everyone,

Deana here - nice to meet you! I'm a Toronto based actor who has done some extra + one lead role on SNL.

Would love to connect with other Torontonians. Starting at LB studio in the next month!

• 2 weeks ago
Jabar Bains
Jabar Bains
Actor

Hello everyone! :)

My name is Jabar Bains and love acting and voice acting. I am open to all collaborations and continue acting for the love of the art! Let's connect! :)

Acting website: www.jabarbains.com

• 1 week ago
Andrea Hauwert

Hello everyone!

My name is Andrea Hauwert. 27 years old and I am new to the acting world! Currently taking classes with KH Casting for VoiceOver work and will be making my demo reel with them on Friday! I will be moving to Toronto in September 2020, so I look forward to collaborating. I am also a Union member.

• 1 week ago
Pegah Donna
Pegah Donna
Actor

Hey guys, hope you're all well. I'm just wondering is anyone here working together? Or meeting and networking? It just seems we're all leaving comments and that's just about it. my original comment was months and months ago and I haven't connected with anyone if you guys have that's amazing but I think we're all continuing this thread but with no action. Feel free to DM me would love to connect with some like minded people

• 1 week ago
You must login as a candidate to participate in the forum.
Please note: Messages written in the forum do not represent the views of The Mandy Network, nor have they been vetted by The Mandy Network staff. If you read something which you believe to be offensive or defamatory, please contact us and we will take the appropriate action.