Idiom Talent Agency

John Piper
John Piper
Voice Over: American - Standard

I sent numerous requests for representation by agents via the Mandy Network. I was contacted by Idiom Talent Agency and was told they would like to represent me. They said they liked my materials I sent. I was thrilled but I had a few questions for them. They have never replied to my calls or e-mails. Has anyone had the same situation with Idiom. There is some internet reference to they being a scam. Please comment if you have any info.

Editorial Comment Hi John, thanks for posting in our Forum. If you have concerns about any user on our network please contact us at emails@mandy.com and we’ll be happy to investigate.
Best wishes,
The Mandy Team

• 1 month ago
Delisa Smith
Delisa Smith
Voice Over: American - Standard

I switched from them to Mandy. I had great audition opportunities but never once heard back from anyone. I read a review from someone who is a working VO talent. They stated they were with that agency for a year and never once booked a job.

• 2 weeks ago
You must login as a candidate to participate in the forum.
Please note: Messages written in the forum do not represent the views of The Mandy Network, nor have they been vetted by The Mandy Network staff. If you read something which you believe to be offensive or defamatory, please contact us and we will take the appropriate action.