Mini Documentary collaboration

Rich Walker
Rich Walker
Producer

Hi there,

My name is Rich and I’m a director. I work in advertising and commercial and have made a few narrative shorts over the past few years.

I’m interested in making some mini documentaries and am looking for someone who is interested in collaborating. It’s something I’m keen to do in the longer term and would be interested in talking to likeminded people about developing a working relationship.

My interests are pretty broad, but things related to sport, automotive and youth culture are of particular interest.

I’ve got some of my own gear to get things made so am looking for someone who’s on a similar wavelength. If that sounds like fun feel free to get in touch.

Thanks

• 1 week ago
Namrita Kaur
Namrita Kaur
Make-up Artist (Assistant)

Hi Rich

I’m a hair and makeup artist. I would to do a collab. You can contact me on namritakaur22@gmail.com

• 1 week ago
Tim Bourque
Tim Bourque
Editor

Hi Rich

I’m an editor and would love to work on something documentary related revolving around the automotive or motorsport field. Send us a message if you would like to discuss more.

Cheers!

• 3 days ago
You must login as a candidate to participate in the forum.
Please note: Messages written in the forum do not represent the views of The Mandy Network, nor have they been vetted by The Mandy Network staff. If you read something which you believe to be offensive or defamatory, please contact us and we will take the appropriate action.