Casting Call Pro's First Networking Event

• Administrator
    uk
  • Administrator

Casting Call Pro has now been running for a little over a year and with the festive season around the corner we felt what better time to arrange a get together.

A social networking event where you can mix and mingle with other actors, agents and industry professionals whilst also getting the opportunity to celebrate CCP becoming 1 year old.

The event will be held on Friday 2nd December in Islington, London.

For full details please:

Find out more details

A detailed email will be sent out later in the week but if you know you are free and plan to come, please use the link above to keep us informed of your plans - that way we'll know who to expect and how to recognize them.

We look forward to seeing you there,

Chris, Simon & Hannah

• 13 years ago
  • Anonymous

I am going to come, but I have a rehearsal so I may be a little late. What time do you think it will finish?

• Anonymous

I very much look forward to meeting you guys and gals...

It should be a fun evening!!!

Best wishes,

Clive

**);~)

I'm filming down south that day so I'll probably be late too but I'll definately be there at some point during the evening.

So if someone wants to buy me a pint or even give me a smack me in the mouth then don't just pop in for a quick one on the way home...stay until the kick us out and we'll make this a night to remember.

I'm looking forward to this one already.

Regrds,
ForbesKB

• Anonymous

I can't make it (God damn it) but hope you all have a great evening and I look forward to the next one...

H x

• Anonymous

I wish i could join you but I'm out of the country filming till Jan 06...
Have a great time and a Happy Christmas and New Year to all the team at CCP...
Take Care
Taylor Murphy...

Of course...your doing panto in Dubai aren't you lucky beggar....

Give my regards to Pancho Villa's in the Ambassador Hotel...spent many a good night in there propping up the bar in my young free and single days. Rock Bottom, opposite the Bur Juman Centre was another dangerous place...I met my current wife in that one.

Enjoy Dubai, and we'll meet up at the next CCP social.

Regards,
ForbesKB

...can't make it either, hope to meet up with you guys some other time...have fun and early Christmas wishes to you all!

Angie :)

P.S. I'm not complaining (it's great for us women!!!) but why do mens' ages get shown on the postings and not the womens' ages?

Editorial Comment:
Oh that shouldn't be shown on any postings - corrected now.

Chris

• Anonymous

Forbes : "So if someone wants to buy me a pint". Typical Sweaty - they're all tight fisted.... ;o)

Look forward to seeing everyone next week.

Mike

P.S. Did anyone else notice the fact that the new licensing laws came into effect on Thanksgiving Day ? Coincidence ? I think not....

Mike: That's right...we're always first in the door and last at the bar...

At least I gave you an alternative option. Either way I'll be doing my best to be there.

Cheers Mike, I'll have a pint of Pride.

Regards,
ForbesKB

• Anonymous

Hi Forbes..
I'm actually not doing that gig now, Got a better offer in the Carribean.. but good luck to whoever is doing it now.. It's a great place.. you must have a Bullforg in Rock Bottom's....
Merry Christmas Forbes and all other CCP'ers...

• Alexander Helm
  • Actor
    uk
  • Contact
  • 1 week ago

Yeah I should be there too bright and early.

• Anonymous

After searching the site, I have a vague idea of what you look like Chris, but not Hannah or Simon - I'm so glad I'm not coming alone anymore, or I'd have a bit of trouble introducing myself to the team...

Nah, I'd just run to Forbes and cry for help!

(c:

• Administrator
    uk
  • Administrator

We'll be sending an email on Wednesday with pictures of us all and more details about the event to everyone who plans to attend, but if you can't wait here are some pictures to keep you awake at night.

Hannah

Simon

Except I have a broken, mashed up nose and bust lip from falling off my bike last week - so apologies in advance for my frightening appearance!

Chris

• Anonymous

Thanks!

(c:

• Anonymous

Do we have to buy tickets for this, I can't find anything that says we do but maybe I'm looking in the wrong places.

Looking forward to seeing you all sat...

Adam x

Editorial Comment:
Hi Adam,

No need to buy tickets, just click on the link in Chris's first posting for further details and to register your interest... or, by the wonders of the web, put your name down here.

Look forward to seeing you on Friday - looks like being a great turn out.

Simon

-------
You'll be able to recognise me by my bashed up face. I fell off my bike, so look out for the mashed-up nose & lip :) Hannah and Chris, though, will be at their shiny finest.

• Alexander Helm
  • Actor
    uk
  • Contact
  • 1 week ago

I just checked the amount of people going to the networking event and its a huge amount of people going. Looks like we wont miss each other just hope I dont get swamped by it all. I think I will head to the castingcall pro team but looks like its gonna be a busy night.

• Anonymous

I'll be coming in disguise...

In case anybody recognises me?

Well - I might be sporting a beard!

**;~))

Will you be wearing a velvet red and white suit?

• Anonymous

I might come as a man... it's one of those things...breaks the ice...

• Anonymous

Just looked to see how many people are coming tomorrow....blimey ! If they all turn up between 7pm-8pm for the free drinks I'm guessing that next years CCP subscription will be going up....

This topic has been locked.
Please note: Messages written in the forum do not represent the views of The Mandy Network, nor have they been vetted by The Mandy Network staff. If you read something which you believe to be offensive or defamatory, please contact us and we will take the appropriate action.