We are doing a photoshoot on Wednesday, March 20th from 9am-1pm in the GTA to create stock photos to be used in our marketing material.
Some of the pictures we are looking to take:
1. Guy who was in and out of shelters: Under the bridge, has to be cold, tent, overgrown beard, thick jacket. Ethnicity: Person of Colour.
2. Picture: Person of colour in her early 20’s at university library or with books
3. Picture: African American lady with children carrying broken up suitcases and backpack and somewhere there is a sign that says Canada and US border
4. Picture: Pakistani/middle eastern looking elderly lady sitting by a grave.
5. Woman in an abusive relationship looking dishevelled and in a house with broken things all over
6. Woman walking on the street holding childs hand and with a suitcase in the other, just walking
We will provide the exact location and hope to get things done within a couple of hours at most. We will also provide refreshments.