We are running a 2 day long intensive course for anyone who wants to get to grips with the popular Canon C300. The course is suitable for anyone who has some level of shooting experience but wants to learn about the technicalities of this camera.
What it covers:
• Setting up the camera with rigs, brace, tripods etc
• Using matte boxes and filters
• Setting up menus, including recording quality for video, custom functions, and frame rates
• Tapeless recording: using compact flash cards, including which ones to use
• Exposure, shutter speed, ISO settings and white balance
• Making best use of available light
• The best lenses for using with this camera
• Audio recording- the options available, avoiding pitfalls, and recommendations.
• Ingesting footage and transcoding for the edit
Date and time
- Saturday 20th - Sunday 21st April
10am - 5.30pm each day
- £795+VAT, £395+VAT for Talent Manager Pro members.
- 6 Waterson Street, Hoxton, E2 8HL
Email email@example.com to book now .