The #1 jobs and auditions platform for Film Actors in the UKJoin Now For FREE
Sign up today for FREE. Apply to the latest film acting jobs and auditions across the UK.Looking for talent? Post a job for FREE
Why join us?
Mandy Actors, formerly Casting Call Pro, is a the leading film acting auditions platform in the UK. Find and apply for film acting jobs, create your own portfolio; showcase your skills and get noticed!
For Film Actors
- Apply for film acting jobs from top employers across the British entertainment industry
- Receive tailored film acting job alerts
- Create a FREE website - hosting included!
- Network with your peers using our Forum and Noticeboard
- Get the latest film acting advice and tips
- Post film acting jobs for FREE
- Use our search engine to find perfect film actors
- Add images and media to your Job Posts to attract the best film actors
- Schedule auditions, interviews and create shortlists
- Reach the best talent worldwide - request video auditions!
Join the 237,235 Film Actors already on the Mandy Network
Why not meet some of our film actors? Check out their profiles to see what we are offering our members! Having a profile on Mandy is a great way for employers to find you for your next film acting job.
Dariusz Sadowski, Actor
An architect, but doing less of it these days; a sailor (and sailing instructor), guitarist. Physically very active, also mentally still active most of the time! Run, swim, cycle, sail for fun and competitively, walk, grow a hedge and sometimes a beard. Have run marathons and ultrathons, cycled long distance and scuba dived in some amazing locations. Have two very photogenic and talented kids...
Kevin Stephen-Jones, Actor
Principal West End actor and award winning screen performer with trained Musical Theatre/Rock/Pop and Classical voice. Skilled in comedic and straight acting and represented by Jeffrey & White Management and Sugar Pod Voicereels
Mark Byrne, Actor
Resident of U.K Dual citizen for the USA and Europe
Peter Saracen, Actor
After many years of theatre work I feel comfortable on the stage,even enjoying direct contact with audiences fostered by experience since 2000 in 'street' performance. Equally,I love acting for tv and film with it's different disciplines.I see no reason to ever stop performing in some way or other.