Why join us?
Mandy Actors, formerly Casting Call Pro, is a the leading presenting auditions platform in the UK. Find and apply for presenting jobs, create your own portfolio; showcase your skills and get noticed!
- Apply for presenting jobs from top employers across the British entertainment industry
- Receive tailored presenting job alerts
- Create a FREE website - hosting included!
- Network with your peers using our Forum and Noticeboard
- Get the latest presenting advice and tips
- Post presenting jobs for FREE
- Use our search engine to find perfect presenters
- Add images and media to your Job Posts to attract the best presenters
- Schedule auditions, interviews and create shortlists
- Reach the best talent worldwide - request video auditions!
Join the 305,484 Presenters already on the Mandy Network
Why not meet some of our presenters? Check out their profiles to see what we are offering our members! Having a profile on Mandy is a great way for employers to find you for your next presenting job.
Kirsten Gorman, Actor
A versatile performer in the entertainment industry, Love to take on new challenges, will work happily with new projects. Have a passion for community work people animals and children. Intuitive flexible happy go lucky. An extensive CV containing Theatre, Voiceover, TV work and streaming.
Rick Kiesewetter, Actor
I've been acting, presenting, modelling and performing stand up comedy for 18 years. You can follow me on https://www.instagram.com/rkiesewetter/
Jeanette Lynes, Actor
I have always been a performer of one kind or another: I started as a fashion model in the eighties 'performing' on catwalks then moved on to appearing in music videos, a few short films (mostly comedy and some award-winning) in the nineties and noughties and, more recently, continued on to voice-overs, radio shows and ads. Ever the passionate singer, I joined bands, became a singer-songwriter...
Claire Burley, Actor
I am an incredibly enthusiastic individual, acting is my passion, and love immersing myself within the different worlds of the characters I portray. Having graduated with a first-class honors degree in performing arts in 2018, I feel that I have gained a lot of knowledge on how really build myself as an actor, and create my own style. I would really love to keep building upon my experience...