Why join us?
Mandy Actors, formerly Casting Call Pro, is a the leading drama teaching roles platform in the UK. Find and apply for drama teaching jobs, create your own portfolio; showcase your skills and get noticed!
For Drama Teachers
- Apply for drama teaching jobs from top employers across the British entertainment industry
- Receive tailored drama teaching job alerts
- Create a FREE website - hosting included!
- Network with your peers using our Forum and Noticeboard
- Get the latest drama teaching advice and tips
- Post drama teaching jobs for FREE
- Use our search engine to find perfect drama teachers
- Add images and media to your Job Posts to attract the best drama teachers
- Schedule roles, interviews and create shortlists
- Reach the best talent worldwide - request video roles!
Join the 216,543 Drama Teachers already on the Mandy Network
Why not meet some of our drama teachers? Check out their profiles to see what we are offering our members! Having a profile on Mandy is a great way for employers to find you for your next drama teaching job.
Marilyn Ann Bird, Actor
I have extensive comedy and improvisation experience, which means I can deal with almost anything and I regularly teach improv comedy. I am a member of the Midlands' only improvised musical group, Rhymes Against Humanity. I also have a great facility for accents and character voices. This allows me to play a wide range of character types, often within the same production, which I love. I am...
Jeremy Oliver, Actor
I am a 56 years old Male based in London, England. I was born in Amersham, Bucks, UK. I grew up in Johannesburg, South Africa, returning to the UK in 1985. I am passionate about film and the film industry. My favourite film being “The Graduate” with Dustin Hoffman. My other passions are guitar, blues and African Wildlife. I have travelled extensively and enjoy different cultures. My first...
Mark Cameron-Young, Actor
I've always been ambitious and willing to work hard to achieve these dreams. I'm charismatic and am often asked if i'm a model. Perhaps cocky but not always a bad thing. Often told my voice is unique and people always tell me i have something special about me. Willing to do what it takes to achieve my dreams.
Lexi Powell, Actor
Recent graduate from ALRA South, originally from Cardiff, I am keen to create my own work. I am really looking forward to making connections with the industry beyond drama school.