aims … To provide a wide range of opportunities for young people to learn through drama and theatre arts.
To provide enjoyable, innovative and challenging drama and theatre experiences, within which young people feel free and able to participate.
To enable young people to develop a critical awareness of themselves as social beings, and to question the world in which we live.
To enable young people to develop confidence, self-esteem, the ability to work co-operatively, and to be empowered to take control over their own learning and lives.
To enable young people to respect, share, understand, enjoy and celebrate the experience and culture of others.
To enable young people to develop creatively, the languages and communication skills of theatre and drama.
To enable the fullest access possible to all young people.
To take positive action to ensure the participation of those whom society has made powerless.
To develop and disseminate our methodology with youth community, education and theatre workers, locally, nationally and internationally
Connected Mandy members:
- 2012, Coming to a beach near you, Life guard/beach goer/ DJ
Delvina MckinsonCostume Designer
- 2011, Greenwich Children's Theatre Festival, Costume Assistant
Alexandra AnzembergerTechnical Stage Manager
- 2011, , Technical Support
- 2010, The Raging Sea Witch, Mindel
Amanda MascarenhasSet Designer
- 2010, The Little Mermaids, Design Assistant and Construction set and costume
Annette WaldieStage Manager
- 2014, , Technical Stage Manager
- 2010, The Little Mermaid, Technical Stage Manager
- 2010, The Little Mermaid, Mindel
- 2010, Little Mermaid, Weed 1
- 2010, Echoes Through Time, 1940's Child - Present Day Child
- 2010, Summing Up, Francis Drake
- 2009, What Are You Looking At, Ivan
Princess AkinloyeChild Actor
- 2009, robin hood, merry men
Kirsty Eila McIntyreActor
Lautaro LempiainenProp Maker
- 2009, Behind the Scenes, Designed & Conducted Workshop
- 2008, The Inquiry, Mother
- 2008, The Inquiry, Valentina Da Silva, fashion rep
- 2008, Mud City, Shauzia (Lead)
- 2007, Mud City, Shauzia (Lead)
Chrissy HollowayStage Manager
- 2007, Mud City, Assistant Stage Manager
Alternative Company Names
- Greenwich and Lewisham's Young People's Theatre
- Greenwich and Lewisham Young Peoples' Theatre
- Greenwich & Lewisham Youth Theatre