Lee Strasberg Institute (Training)
Find out more about the cast and crew that have worked with Lee Strasberg Institute. If you are interested in working with Lee Strasberg Institute or similar companies, join The Mandy Network and get alerted of upcoming job opportunities.
The birth of the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute was the natural evolution of efforts that began in 1931 with the formation of the Group Theatre. Co-founded by Strasberg, Harold Clurman, and Cheryl Crawford, the Group was dedicated to creating socially conscious theater and formulating a cohesive system of training for the actor. With its pioneering Broadway productions, many of which were directed by Strasberg, the Group quickly distinguished itself as one of the most revolutionary theatre companies in history.
Connected Mandy members:
Alternative Company Names
- The Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute
- The Lee Strasberg Theater and Film Institute
- The Lee Strasberg Institute
- The Group At Strasberg
- Lee Strasburg Institute LA
- Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute
- Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film
- Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute
- Lee Strasberg Film and Theatre Institute