Why join us?
Mandy Film & TV Production, formerly Film and TV Pro, is a the leading crew roles platform in the UK. Find and apply for crew jobs, create your own portfolio; showcase your skills and get noticed!
- Apply for crew jobs from top employers across the British entertainment industry
- Receive tailored crew job alerts
- Create a FREE website - hosting included!
- Network with your peers using our Forum and Noticeboard
- Get the latest crew advice and tips
- Post crew jobs for FREE
- Use our search engine to find perfect crew
- Add images and media to your Job Posts to attract the best crew
- Schedule interviews and create shortlists
- Reach the best crew in the UK!
Join the 259,798 Crew already on the Mandy Network
Why not meet some of our crew? Check out their profiles to see what we are offering our members! Having a profile on Mandy is a great way for employers to find you for your next crew job.
Mark Wiggins, Cinematographer
Please see website for reels. "Mobile: +44(0) 7702 196876 Skype: marktwiggins firstname.lastname@example.org Member of the Association of Camera Operators. Experienced 2nd Unit DOP Experience with 35mm film, 16mm film, Digital Cinematogrphy cameras inc. Arri, Red, Sony, Panasonic, Canon Panasonic EVA1 5.7K camera owner/operator Steadicam Owner Operator Space Instruments "Worrall"...
James Strange, Camera Operator (HD)
Camera owner operator based in Glasgow but travel UK wide and beyond
Blai Escayola, Sound Recordist
I am a freelance Sound Recordist and Sound Designer. I have experience in a wide variety of areas within location recording and sound post-production, ranging from film and documentaries, to commercials, branded content and VR.
Max Wright, Runner
A very ambitious and creative individual, I studied music at Brighton university and I have been working along side creative industries since. Back when I was living in Brighton I worked as a event manager for Neat Neat Neat for 4 years, this gave me experience from all aspects of the business, to buying rider, organisation of band arrivals, sound checks, stage times and being present as the...