Why join us?
Mandy Film & TV Production, formerly Film and TV Pro, is a the leading crew roles platform in the UK. Find and apply for crew jobs, create your own portfolio; showcase your skills and get noticed!
- Apply for crew jobs from top employers across the British entertainment industry
- Receive tailored crew job alerts
- Create a FREE website - hosting included!
- Network with your peers using our Forum and Noticeboard
- Get the latest crew advice and tips
- Post crew jobs for FREE
- Use our search engine to find perfect crew
- Add images and media to your Job Posts to attract the best crew
- Schedule interviews and create shortlists
- Reach the best crew in the UK!
Join the 266,511 Crew already on the Mandy Network
Why not meet some of our crew? Check out their profiles to see what we are offering our members! Having a profile on Mandy is a great way for employers to find you for your next crew job.
Andre Farquharson, Writer / Director
Andre has been doing artwork as young as he can remember, he practiced Art and Graphic Design, although he still had the desire to tell a story whether it is in different forms; films, comics, novels and others. He studied a course in Media Studies and now wishes to study a BA in Digital and Film Production in university while doing courses in Fine Art and Script-writing. He aspires to work in...
Lauren Barclay, Company Stage Manager
Most recently working as CSM, but with experience as DSM, ASM and in lighting, sound, prop making and wardrobe as well as working as a technician and as part of a stage crew. I have extensive experience with the setting up and operation of sound in touring venues and in fit-ups and get-outs as both stage and electrics. During the pandemic I have been working as a Covid-19 advisor and risk...
Sandra Szaron, Stage Manager
Friendly, calm, professional and knowledgable.
Vicki Hill, Sound No.1 / A1
Currently on break from the Cirque du Soleil world tour of Kurios as a Sound Technician.