- Personal Website
|Year||Role / Type||Name of Production / Director|
|2020||Editor, sound mixer, compositor, rotoscope artist, visual effects producer, colourist |
Year Qualification Where 2022 Content, Media and Production (BA) The Metfilm School
I'm a young filmmaker looking for ambitious projects to work on, and even more ambitious people to work with.
I've done paid work before through word of mouth means, but otherwise i'm still pretty new to Mandy - Excuse me while I co-ordinate additional credits and so on for the site.
If you'd like to get in touch then I reply within the hour on either of these two emails:
billymerrell135 •at• gmail.com
billy.merrell •at• screenspace.ac.uk
Editing and compositing:
• 4 years + In Hitfilm (Compositing + editing)
• 3 years + In the Adobe suite (Premiere, AE)
• 2 years in DaVinci Resolve (colouring mainly)
• 4 years + in Audacity (dialogue and Foley)
• 1 year in Audition (music composition)
• have access to all FabFilter plugins
3D modeling/ rigging:
• 1 year + in Blender
• < 1 year in Cinema 4D
^ currently deciding on which of the two I prefer
• 3 years + storyboarding with Photoshop
• 2 years + motion graphics and asset creation in illustrator / photoshop
• 5 years + using FadeIn Pro, fantastic bit of kit.
• My speciality at the moment seems to be fixing projects in post. As someone with quite a bit of know-how in editing, visual effects, sound and colour grading; student pieces and small shorts for festivals tend to come to me to create the shots missed on set in software Blender, or mix sounds that are otherwise 'undesirable' from uncooperative equipment on the day of shooting or just untrained sound recordist mistakes that need fixing.
• I most recently was employed as the all round post production guy for a very visual effects intensive 20 minute short film that has just gone off to the Raindance film festival.
Please contact me for these details.
- Years in industry
- 3 to 6 years
- DBS checked
- Languages Spoken
- Interested in
- Digital/Online Campaigns
- Film (Feature)
- Film (LB)
- Film (Short)
- Home Renovation TV
- Mobile Phone Content
- Music Promo
- Natural History
- News & Current Affairs
- Experienced in
- Film (Short)
- Own a car?