|Year||Role / Type||Name of Production / Director|
|2015 - 2017||Sound Designer /// Music Producer /// Sound Mixer |
|CARP Kenya Promotional Film |
|2016||Sound Mixer |
Television / TV
|UCI BMX World Championship |
|2014 - 2015||Sound Designer |
|Oil Field Iraq |
Year Qualification Where 2012 Electronic Music Production Southampton Solent
I am an enthusiastic and driven sound editor and mixer that realised my passion for audio production through a music tech background. I started working on small scale corporate films and charity promos but quickly progressed to large scale productions and top quality TV shows. I have recently begun freelancing at Pinewood Studios in Shepperton, editing foreign film overdubs for Disney and Marvel.
Chris Grey, Jack Robinson Ltd. Tel **contact removed** Email: **contact removed**
Craig has regularly done audio mixes for Jack Robinson Ltd over the past year and has shown flare and imagination in every case. He is a hard worker and copes professionally with any versions and changes from the clients. He has composed his own music for the mixes on several occasions and I've been impressed with his musical talents and sound design capabilities.”
Emma Smith, BMX Live TV. Email: **contact removed**
David Herman, If Not Film. Email: **contact removed**
Jonathan Holliday, Tru Thoughts Brighton. Tel **contact removed** Email: **contact removed** .
"Craig is an extremely hard working individual, his passion for music gave him a real drive to complete administrative and practical assignments to a very high standard."
Freelance Audio Editor for ‘Pinewood Studios’ in Shepperton 2016-current:
1. Audio Editing and Quality Control for Disney and Marvel.
• Editing foreign language overdubs of pre-released films and exporting
projects ready for mixing.
• Listening and analysing final super sessions of foreign dialects and
ensuring the highest standard in audio quality is met for cinema release.
Freelance Audio Editor and Mixer for ‘BMX Live TV’ 2016-current:
1. Audio Editing and Mixing UCI BMX world cup TV shows broadcast internationally.
• Keeping to project specifications regarding volume levels.
• Audio cleaning and noise reduction.
2. Delivering final mix and M&E for mastering within a very limited time frame.
Freelance Audio Editor and Sound Designer for ‘If Not Us Films’ 2014-Current:
1. Sound Design for If Not Workshop’s 2016 Demo game titled “Something Illusory” that demonstrates the company’s high-res 3D scanning capabilities.
2. Sound design and Foley for Lukoil’s 2014 promotional Film aired to high ranking officials in the middle east.
• Recording Foley sounds to fit in with images that have very little or no
Freelance Audio Technician for ‘Jack Robinson Ltd’ Media Company 2013-current:
1. Audio editing, mix-downs and music productions for CARP’s yearly progress report presented to the Norwegian government funding the program.
2. Field recording and audio clean:
• Using boom and collar mics for recording interviews and promo videos.
• Audio clean-up, e.g. equalizing, de-verb, de-noisers and de-essers.
Total Audio Productions, est. 2014:
1. Mastering Devil Say Dance's EP aired on Norwegian Radio.
2. Mastering all Jitter Jazz Records Releases.
3. Mastering Polar Kid’s album published on Fat Cat Records.
4. Mastering Babes in The Wood Records releases.
5. I have two Alias’ that I produce music under focusing on heavily processed sounds and experimental production styles (Examples available on request).
- Languages Spoken
- DBS checked
- Interested in
- Film (Feature)
- Film (LB)
- Film (Short)
- Music Promo
- Natural History
- News & Current Affairs
- Youth TV
- Diving (PADI)
- Experienced in
- Film (LB)
- Film (Short)
- Years in industry
- 1 to 3 years