|Year||Role / Type||Name of Production / Director|
|2019 - 2021||Assistant Techncian |
|ICC Wales Opening |
Simon Denman Elis
Year Qualification Where BA Creative Sound & Music University of South Wales BSc Popular Music Technology University of South Wales
A versatile, committed and experienced engineer in setting up and operating hardware, software and equipment in both studio environments and for live performance. I also have experience in venue and event development, as well as system installation & maintenance.
I have been working as a freelance sound engineer across venues in Newport and the local area for the past seven years and during this time have established a network of contacts within the South Wales creative scene. Previous experience In different technical fields so my skills can be applied to many different job roles.
I manage my own business Record One which provides audio and visual solutions - as well as providing a media platform to help extend the reach of local musicians and businesses.
- Experience in dealing with high profile artists, business contacts and agreements
- Good understanding of the principles and process for providing professional services to customers in both live performance and studio environments.
- First Aid and Fire Fighting Prevention Courses
- Good understanding of health & safety procedures in the workplace. (IOSH Recognised)
- Knowledge of the techniques and theory used to produce, compose and perform works of music, visual art and live performances.
Simon Denman-Elis (ICC Wales)
Iftikah Harris (NP Clubs)
Andrew Byers (Neon, Newport)
- Years in industry
- 6+ years
- Public Liablity Insurance
- DBS checked
- Languages Spoken
- Organization/Union Membership
- BECTU (UK)
- Interested in
- Live TV
- Experienced in
- Music Promo
- Own a car?