|Year||Role / Type||Name of Production / Director|
|2019 - 2021||Researcher and Camera Operator |
|2016||Production Runner |
|Evi Vine / Water In The Flow |
|2016||Post Production Assistant |
Television / TV
|Have I Got News For You |
|2015||Runner / Assistant |
Year Qualification Where 2021 Film School of Film and Television at Falmouth University. 2020 Adobe Certified Associate in Digital Video Using Adobe Premiere Pro Adobe
I am a lover of environmental, mountaineering and activist documentaries with an occasional sprinkling of criminology.
I am constantly curious and introspective.
After travelling to the Antarctic as a ten year old, I became fascinated in the natural environment, and in the stories it helps create. Not long after I started my degree in Film at Falmouth University, I discovered my love for production/location management, and research.
These interests merge in documentary filmmaking, and inspired me to specialise and focus on that pathway.
I am currently working on four documentaries:
- Researcher on the environmental documentary short, 'Epoch'.
- Assistant Producer on Behind The Waves; a music documentary in Cornwall.
- Producer on 'Against the Current', a documentary exploring alternative living in Cornwall.
- Director/Cinematographer on 'Astitva' (working title); a documentary focused on the trans experience in India.
Currently working on 2 academic articles:
- Cinemas Obsession with the Transgender Pathology: A Recipe for Liberation.
- How Identity is disrupted/dismantled in the 'wilderness' of Latin American film.
- Years in industry
- less than a year
- DBS checked
- Languages Spoken
- Interested in
- Digital/Online Campaigns
- Drama Reconstruction
- Film (Feature)
- Film (LB)
- Film (Short)
- Natural History
- News & Current Affairs
- Experienced in
- Film (Short)
- Own a car?