Why join us?
Mandy Film & TV Production, formerly Film and TV Pro, is a the leading music video crew roles platform in the UK. Find and apply for music video crew jobs, create your own portfolio; showcase your skills and get noticed!
For Music Video Crew
- Apply for music video crew jobs from top employers across the British entertainment industry
- Receive tailored music video crew job alerts
- Create a FREE website - hosting included!
- Network with your peers using our Forum and Noticeboard
- Get the latest music video crew advice and tips
- Post music video crew jobs for FREE
- Use our search engine to find perfect music video crew
- Add images and media to your Job Posts to attract the best music video crew
- Schedule interviews and create shortlists
- Reach the best music video crew in the UK!
Join the 268,500 Music Video Crew already on the Mandy Network
Why not meet some of our music video crew? Check out their profiles to see what we are offering our members! Having a profile on Mandy is a great way for employers to find you for your next music video crew job.
Carlos Sola, Gaffer
I am a film student currently based in London. I’ve always liked film and i enjoy working on any type of project. Since i can remember i’ve had a camera in my hand, creating and shooting. I also studied in an art college in Madrid, focusing on film studies.
Bethany Alexander, Deputy Stage Manager
An individual passionate about the ever evolving world of performance with a keen interest in delivering productions in the best way possible! I have keen organisational and communicative skills and whilst being efficient I remain diplomatic. I am a hard worker, always keen to learn and I embrace new challenges. I greatly enjoy working as part of a team and have a can do attitude. I will...
Michael Baugh, Composer
I'm an up and coming composer of music for film, games and television. I play Guitar, Mandolin, Banjo, Fretless Guitar, and piano plus an exotic collection of other instruments that can be found in my studio. I have a passion for live instruments and add them as often as time and budget will allow to my scores to bring them to life. I also regularly collaborate with A-list musicians and...
Michael Spry, Director of Photography
I'm hard working, passionate and always keen to learn more. I'm also very organised and efficient. I am sociable and friendly, and enjoy meeting new people. My strengths are adapting well to new challenges, using my initiative and being pro-active when confronted with problems or unfamiliar situations. I also work well both as part of a team and on my own initiative.