Why join us?
Mandy Film & TV Production, formerly Film and TV Pro, is a the leading music video crew roles platform in the UK. Find and apply for music video crew jobs, create your own portfolio; showcase your skills and get noticed!
For Music Video Crew
- Apply for music video crew jobs from top employers across the British entertainment industry
- Receive tailored music video crew job alerts
- Create a FREE website - hosting included!
- Network with your peers using our Forum and Noticeboard
- Get the latest music video crew advice and tips
- Post music video crew jobs for FREE
- Use our search engine to find perfect music video crew
- Add images and media to your Job Posts to attract the best music video crew
- Schedule interviews and create shortlists
- Reach the best music video crew in the UK!
Join the 265,398 Music Video Crew already on the Mandy Network
Why not meet some of our music video crew? Check out their profiles to see what we are offering our members! Having a profile on Mandy is a great way for employers to find you for your next music video crew job.
Will Royal, Camera Trainee
Hi, my name is Will Royal and I love everything camera department; especially cinematography and lighting. I have worked in a variety of production setups including commercial advertisements, short films, automotive, music video and much more. My goal is to provide the best visuals possible, whether that is be pulling sharp focus, lighting a scene, operating the camera or setting up shots....
Andrea Di Franco, Camera Assistant
I am an eager and team-oriented camera assistant with about two experience working on a range of productions including corporate through feature and short-length narrative, music videos and factual/documentaries. I also gained great confidence using most of nowadays camera systems (Arri, Red, Sony, Canon and Blackmagic) and accessories working for one year as a Kitroom technician in a London...
Vittorio Verta, Lighting Designer
I am a lighting and sound designer from north London, working in theatre, dance and touring shows for the last ten years,
Tom Nightingale, Stage Manager
I am hardworking, punctual and dedicated. I work well with pressure, tight deadlines and am always ready for a challenge. I am a strong communicator and value the importance of working together constructively to build a positive atmosphere.