- video file (mp4)
|Year||Role / Type||Name of Production / Director|
|2010 - 2020||Self Employed |
Year Qualification Where 2007 Financial Computing Brunel University
- I own (and can operate):
- Cameras: 2x Canon 6D DSLR, Lenses: Tamron 24-70mm 2.8, 70-200mm 2.8, Canon EF 20mm 2.8, Supports: Manfrotto Tripods, Varavon Slider, Glidecam HD4000, Hague K8 Jib, Lighting: 3x Aputure 528 LED Panel, 2x ASZ 312 LED Panel, 2x LED Wands, Lighting Stands, Umbrellas, Audio: Zoom H5 and H2N Recorders; Rode NTG2 and Lav Microphones, Photo: Canon and Yongnuo Flashguns, Various Flash Modifiers, Other: Black, White, Grey, Green (Chroma Key) Portable Backdrops and Portable Video Editing Laptop for Remote Working
I’m a West London based videographer, video editor and photographer with just under 10 years of professional experience working on noteworthy projects for the likes of Accenture, Barclays, Breast Cancer Campaign and Primark. As a videographer I have worked on over 60 corporate video projects and filmed over 100 weddings. As a photographer, I specialise in live events, studio portraits, fashion and travel. My aim is to deliver cinematic results and outstanding value - I operate two cameras for the price of one, if I’m booked for videography I’ll often throw in some free photography (and vice-versa), I’m flexible with my rates and I don’t charge VAT or gear rental.
- I was the 2nd Shooter on a high-profile ‘walk and talk’ interview for Barclays between the UK CEO Ashok Goswami and Michael Roemer, the head of compliance.
- The University of Waterloo in Canada contacted me after discovering my ‘Sikh Wedding Ceremony Explained’ Youtube video and incorporated it into their Religious Studies course.
- I wrote, recorded, filmed and edited a Gangnam Style parody that featured extensive green screen work - it aired on BBC Asian Network Radio and was featured in the Times of India.
- With a team of 4, I filmed and edited a lavish conference at the Dorchester for the Global Citizen Forum, an initiative started by UN Ambassador for Peace recipient Dr. B K Modi.
- My Youtube channel ‘onewordent’ has 10,000 subscribers and over 6 million views.
Available on request
- Years in industry
- 6+ years
- Experienced in
- Digital/Online Campaigns
- Interested in
- DBS checked
- Languages Spoken