Why join us?
Mandy Fashion Professionals, formerly Fashion Pro, is a the leading fashion professional roles platform in the UK. Find and apply for fashion professional jobs, create your own portfolio; showcase your skills and get noticed!
For Fashion Professionals
- Apply for fashion professional jobs from top employers across the entertainment industry
- Receive tailored fashion professional job alerts
- Create a FREE website - hosting included!
- Network with your peers using our Forum and Noticeboard
- Get the latest fashion professional advice and tips
- Post fashion professional jobs for FREE
- Use our search engine to find perfect fashion professionals
- Add images and media to your Job Posts to attract the best fashion professionals
- Schedule interviews and create shortlists
- Reach the best fashion professionals in the UK!
Join the 3,702 Fashion Professionals already on the Mandy Network
Why not meet some of our fashion professionals? Check out their profiles to see what we are offering our members! Having a profile on Mandy is a great way for employers to find you for your next fashion professional job.
Emily Taylor, Stylist
I began my career in the world of fashion journalism and developed a broad understanding and background within the fashion industry. I have experienced all sides of the industry including retail, e-tail and PR, setting up my own styling business in 2013. Working across all platforms including VIP styling, event dressing and television, to editorials, publishing, advertising, social media content a...
Sara Teramo, Designer
I'm a multidisciplinary creative type who lived and worked as an artist and designer between Berlin, Venice and New York. Until I fell in love with London because of its unique theatre and film industry. I am especially looking for work involving fashion illustration and character design both digital and traditional and can also help in storyboarding and set design.
Felicia Davies, Beauty Specialist
I trained in at CherryMarshall school of modelling in London in 1966. I was a photographic fashion model also a catwalk model and modelling for fashion houses, right up until 1977. I then had a successful career as a sales executive for a major school wear company, until mid 1980’s. I ran my own consultancy business called “Currant Communications” selling all different top brands of Facsimile mac...
Zaineb Sennaj, Beauty Specialist
Since I was young , I've been always a creative girl.So ,once I've done fifteen years old,I had my first experience with a professional photographer in my city,which is called Reggio di calabria and got the best miles of italy.The city where I'm from has been a huge inspiration for me ,because of the colossal story and amazing weather.I have finally taken the step to follow my dreams. I am a hea...