Why join us?
Mandy Fashion Professionals, formerly Fashion Pro, is a the leading fashion cutting roles platform in the UK. Find and apply for fashion cutting jobs, create your own portfolio; showcase your skills and get noticed!
For Fashion Cutter
- Apply for fashion cutting jobs from top employers across the entertainment industry
- Receive tailored fashion cutting job alerts
- Create a FREE website - hosting included!
- Network with your peers using our Forum and Noticeboard
- Get the latest fashion cutting advice and tips
- Post fashion cutting jobs for FREE
- Use our search engine to find perfect fashion cutter
- Add images and media to your Job Posts to attract the best fashion cutter
- Schedule interviews and create shortlists
- Reach the best fashion cutter in the UK!
Join the 3,729 Fashion Cutter already on the Mandy Network
Why not meet some of our fashion cutter? Check out their profiles to see what we are offering our members! Having a profile on Mandy is a great way for employers to find you for your next fashion cutting job.
Lois Smith, Retail Manager
I have always been interested in modelling and being on tv Since I was a little girl so when I finished school it was all I wanted to do. I love dressing up and going on adventures with friends and family. I love travelling to all different types of countries and experiencing all different cultures. I have danced since I was 3 years old so I am very used to being on stage and people watching me...
Karen Wilson, Personal Shopper
I have always had a eye for fashion being creative trying new things i worked as a nurse for 12yr and love my job but always wanted to do modellling love dressing up being infront of the camera making thing come to life setting the bar for new highs in fashion capturing memories and moments in Time the Joy's of seeing a project come to life and being a part of it im hard working reliable and will...
Ashley Alexander, Project Manager, Assistant
I am a freelance model, 6ft 2 of a Black Caribbean Heritage. I have a huge passion for fitness and have an athletic figure as a result of me going to the gym for the last 10 years. I am based in Ipswich, East of England which is only an hour away from Central London. Always looking to Collab so please don't hesitate to get in touch!
Tina Spicer, Promotion Specialist
I’m influencer model and have been offered 2 acting roles‘in also launching big project on national charity day 5th September for domestic violence to help and support families in need supporting victims to become survivors