Edinburgh Fringe 2013

Emma Power
Actor

Any other actors/directors/thespians want to do/doing Edinburgh Fringe this year? I would love to get involved!! If your casting please let me know :D

• 11 years ago
User Deleted
This profile has been archived

Hello, yes I'd second that I am really interested in doing something creative at Edinburgh Fringe this year!

• 11 years ago
User Deleted

Me too....
Id be more then happy to get involved in something and meet interesting like minded people.
Please contact me if there are any projects going on...

• 11 years ago
Loretta Hope
Actor

Ditto! I love it and the last time I was there was '08! This would be a great year to be back.

Loretta

• 11 years ago
Private User
This profile is private

When do castings usually come out for festival? Really hope I get to go up this year.

• 11 years ago
User Deleted

it strikes me it might be an idea for the people posting in this should devise something together? do any of you know of a free rehearsal space that could be used for this?
jasmin

• 11 years ago
Gemma Wray
Actor, Singer

I was just thinking the same a the actress above. Where are people based? I'd love to get involved in some Edinburgh Fringe. Ad agin does anyone know when people start casting?

• 11 years ago
User Deleted

Id love to get involved too. Ive been the year before last and it was brilliant.

Not sure how to get involved though.

Regards

L x

• 11 years ago
User Deleted

Same here! I'd love to know of anythng happening!
xxx

• 11 years ago
User Deleted

Found this online.

Also if there is so many of us, we should consider doing something together.

http://bromleylittletheatre.org/?page_id=1356

Some of the roles dont apply to me.

xx

• 11 years ago
User Deleted

I was also there in 2008 doing a show called 'Kiddy Fiddler on the roof'. I found this breakdown on Mandy.com

Casting generally come out around Easter and beyond. The last couple of yrs the 'free fringe' has become very popular so it's all about getting like minded people together and then finding a free fringe venue thus keeping costs down :)

• 11 years ago
User Deleted

I am eager to get involved in Edinburgh fringe. Always been something I wanted to do. I am up for putting something together also.

• 11 years ago
User Deleted

If any of you do consider going and paying for a venue i recommend TheSpaceUk went with them last fringe it was an extraordinary experience!

• 11 years ago
User Deleted

Ok so where do these auditions come out from? Im based in London. How do we get more involved?

• 11 years ago
User Deleted

Totally agree with Chade.

Produced pieces over the last few years with thespaceuk. Bringing 2 pieces this year with the spaces venues too. Marvellous organisation.

• 11 years ago
Will Guppy
Actor

Could always contact Quite Nice Theatre.
One of their two Edinburgh bound shows potentially has a spot or two up for grabs...

• 11 years ago

Me too! Why don't all of us here have a meet up and throw some ideas around? Sometime next week. Could meet at the actors centre- next Tuesday any good?

Ben x

• 11 years ago
Adam Anouer
Actor

That sounds like a great idea. :-) It's good to see some people who know how to seize the initiative.

• 11 years ago
Connor Kent
Actor

I am also looking to get involved! Feel free to private message me if anyones interested in working together! Also working on something creative for it!

• 11 years ago
User Deleted

Is there any Midlands based actors up for doing something?

• 11 years ago

So shall we say any London based actors who want to meet up and chat about Edinburgh, to do so at the Actors Centre (Tower St, Covent Garden) next Tuesday (5th March) at 5?

Ben x

• 11 years ago
You must login as a candidate to participate in the forum.
Please note: Messages written in the forum do not represent the views of The Mandy Network, nor have they been vetted by The Mandy Network staff. If you read something which you believe to be offensive or defamatory, please contact us and we will take the appropriate action.