Edinburgh Fringe 2013

Emma Power
Actor

Any other actors/directors/thespians want to do/doing Edinburgh Fringe this year? I would love to get involved!! If your casting please let me know :D

• 11 years ago
Adam Anouer
Actor

Ben that sounds like a terrific idea. What do you say we see if we can get a good group and see if we can get something going?

By the way someone remember to hug Emma Power (Awesome name) because this thread was a great idea.

• 11 years ago

Sounds great Adam and yes we must hug the power, emma :) See you then, hopefully we'll get some others along too!

• 11 years ago
Safron Beck
Actor

Hey guys

I would love to pop along! Won't be able to get there until 6.30-7 though X

• 11 years ago
User Deleted
This profile has been archived

Yes lets do it. I can be there for 6pm.

xx

• 11 years ago
User Deleted

id love to come as well but i also will need to arive around 6:30 7 ish

• 11 years ago
Adam Anouer
Actor

We have a plan. Then we can hopefully discuss our plans for world domination when we get there.

So let me see if I've got this right?

Actors Studio
Between 6 and 7
Tuesday

Is that right?

• 11 years ago
User Deleted

Yup see you guys there. Ill be there. :-)

• 11 years ago
User Deleted

I can't make Tuesday evening sadly I am working, but let me know if you meet up again x

• 11 years ago
Connor Kent
Actor

Sounds like a plan, I guess I'll see most of you tomorrow then!

• 11 years ago
User Deleted

So shall we all meet in the coffee and books area?

• 11 years ago

Yes, see you tom in the library bit 6/6.30ish!

• 11 years ago

I currently have a performance in flow for the fringe, called the 'Open Wide Tour'. Follow us on Facebook and twitter for more information.

But at this moment I have the show formulated and scripted. I'd like to someone to just discuss the final ideas with to have a different perspective. Of course I'll be doing shows with feedback sessions. But other people's opinions wouldn't hurt at all.

Thanks
Douglas Brown

• 11 years ago
Private User
This profile is private

Im heading up to the fringe 17th - 25th helping out with a friends production.

• 11 years ago
John Eastman
Actor

I did a show in 07 I think. Still recovering from lack of sleep. What surprised me more than the crowds, the other shows (good, the bad, and yes the ugly), was that no-one had told me what a stunning city Edinburgh was...

Hope I get up there again one day, if I can afford it..

• 11 years ago
User Deleted

Yes please! I got involved in some of the street theatre when I lived up there, but would love to be part of something more! Let me know if anything is in the air! And I second/triple/quadruple the idea of working on something together - any writers out there who want something to be seen?

• 11 years ago
Lewis Roy
Actor

I'd really like to get involved with some people and come up with something! I live in west hampstead and could get the space too :o)

• 11 years ago
You must login as a candidate to participate in the forum.
Please note: Messages written in the forum do not represent the views of The Mandy Network, nor have they been vetted by The Mandy Network staff. If you read something which you believe to be offensive or defamatory, please contact us and we will take the appropriate action.