Aleins and 2010

ok I am bored stiff and fed up waiting for the bloody phone ring, telling me I have just landed that lead role in a Hollywood movie co-starring with Brad Pitt.

So I thought I would ask "Is anyone out there? which of you believe we are not alone?
Anyone seen any UFO's? or had an Alien abduction?
I thought I had one night, but it turned out to be mother in her rollers!

Seriously though.. why do the government hide all the facts?
What's the big deal? why wont they be honest about things out in the galaxy.

Would we not be small mined to believe that we are the only form of life thoughout the whole of the universe?

What about 2012 and the Mayan Calender or Niburu hosting the populators of our planetwho are going to come back and show us all how it should be done? or is it all going to end?? what do you think?

Lorraine

• 14 years ago
User Deleted
This profile has been archived

Can't wait for the Mayan colander ... more holes in it than gruyere ... I just want the date put back to pre Common Market days, when the gin in my glass was worth paying for ... in ozs. not bloody centilitres !!.

• 14 years ago

Sorry Lorraine - I just bagged the role with Brad Pitt.... ;P xx

• 14 years ago
Nathan Head
Actor

sorry Vanessa, Brad was unavailable, they recast me in his place.

• 14 years ago

It's a budget thing..... :)

• 14 years ago

Ha ha If only eh Vanessa?
cor I would teach him a thing or or 5 ha ha

xx

• 14 years ago

Oh Alan on the subject if Gin.. I make a wicked Slo Gin for Christmas will have to send you a bottle..Hic!

• 14 years ago
Mike Henley
Actor

Lorraine, I don't understand why you're asking why the goverment won't tell us about aliens. I thought everyone knew by now.

The goverment are aliens. It's the only thing that explains all the facts.

• 14 years ago

Right on Mark!!

Actually, some researchers have found evidence that all monarchy are supposed to be direct decendants of a reptillian race That once ruled over our earth and infact populated it eaons ago?

• 14 years ago

Oopsie! Mike even ..

• 14 years ago

I am a reptilian descendant, transported to this planet from Osiris 7. I am offended by this thread and line of inquiry.

I shall be contacting my superiors and you shall all be exterminated.

Long Live Krog, Twelfth Incarnation of the Behoven One!

• 14 years ago
User Deleted

I think if society deems it okay to believe in religion and all its ghosts and divine beings, then its perfectly ok to believe in aliens and ufo's.

• 14 years ago

Ha ha M Burgess that was funny..
But has anyone SEEN anything that they believe to be interplanetary??

• 14 years ago
Mike Henley
Actor

Does Keith Chegwin count?

• 14 years ago

Ha ha Obviously!! and Paul Daniels. LMHO

Lorraine x

• 14 years ago

And that famous actor-guy who always plays intense, staring men running very fast in tight black T-shirts (or bearded assasins who die on tube trains) who marries very tall women. And thinks he has healing powers and the universe is run by giant lizards - what's his name...? Um.....?

• 14 years ago
User Deleted

Gordon Brown ???

• 14 years ago

Hi Vanessa

I think you are talking about David Ike.
xx

Still waiting for my cheque as well, Can you believe it! she is stuck in Dubai apparently!!

• 14 years ago
Lee Ravitz
Actor

Yeah, David Icke...in his dreams!! Dont't go getting your Reptiloid Conspiracy theory mixed up with your Scientology, of course. Scientologists are simply maintaining that we are ALL aliens and are in denial, just some of us are a bit less culpable than others. Probably...

P.S. Have you seen some of the proof for the Reptiloid takeover of the world since ancient Babylonian times? I am telling you - those are some pretty convincing line drawings right there. The pencil never lies, as they say ;)

• 14 years ago

No I havent seen anything about a Reptiod take over. Have to check that one out!
It would make a good Horror film wouldn't it.
Who would we cast in it?
Definately not Keith Chegwin or Paul or Debbie Daniels.
I heard they do'nt like being typecast

• 14 years ago
Alan Brent
Actor

I really hope their IS intelligent life somewhere out is space...because there's bugger all down here on Earth

• 14 years ago
You must login as a candidate to participate in the forum.
Please note: Messages written in the forum do not represent the views of The Mandy Network, nor have they been vetted by The Mandy Network staff. If you read something which you believe to be offensive or defamatory, please contact us and we will take the appropriate action.