The 12,000 club - where are you?

John Burton
Actor

I've been browsing CCP and came across my total views, I hadn't looked at it for a while but it sort of leapt out at me today - 12, 005 views.

Wow, that's a lot of people who have looked at my profile in some way shape or form.

I guess it also depends how long you've been a member of the site.

I was interested how many views other CCP members have had and whether anyone has more than 12,000.

If you have, put it up on the site and we'll try to find out who is the most viewed member.

It's only a bit of fun but it could be worth knowing, especially if a lot of views have come from employers which has turned into paid work.

• 11 years ago
John Burton
Actor

Valid points from all.

Lee as always, succintly put.

However ....... there are a lot of employers who do search profiles.

I guess there'll be a lot of you who received the following yesterday, which does prove it is worth keeping your profile updated.

All the best and good luck to all.

Hi there,

We are looking for an an experienced, middle-aged male actor for our Edinburgh stage show. Having looked through the database on Casting Call Pro, we thought you would be suitable for this role.

Accommodation and transport provided. No fee.

It's a multi-media play about Fukushima, inspired by a thread of tweets created by a Japanese poet since the day of the Tsunami. There will be two
cast and two musicians of Japanese traditional instruments.

Your role is a Japanese poet in Fukushima, who is also a victim of the Tsunami. Obviously he is Japanese in real life, but you don''t have to be
Japanese! In fact, we are looking for someone who can do very convincing scottish accent.

Successful candidates must be experienced in working in a highly collaborative environment. Also some strong interest/knowledge in Japanese
culture is a plus.

The show is running from 15th August until 19th August. The rehearsal will start in mid June in London, part-time. Since this is un-paid position, we can work around your other commitments.

The audition will be held on 1st to 3rd June. Let me know your availability.

Keiko

• 11 years ago
User Deleted
This profile has been archived

Hi,mine's 17,544 since Sept.2007-wish the auditions matched the views.

• 11 years ago
You must login as a candidate to participate in the forum.
Please note: Messages written in the forum do not represent the views of The Mandy Network, nor have they been vetted by The Mandy Network staff. If you read something which you believe to be offensive or defamatory, please contact us and we will take the appropriate action.