Raindance Film Festival 2020 (online until 7th November)

My debut short film, Next of Kin, is currently having its World Premiere at the Raindance Film Festival. The festival is mainly online this year due to Covid, but films are free to watch (or you can make a donation), so you might want to take advantage of this (until 7th November).

Here's a link to festival and my short, Next of Kin, which features the talented British actors Jack Parr and Ray Calleja: https://cinema.raindance.org/film/next-of-kin/

I work between London and Berlin at the moment, and still wear my acting/presenting hats alongside writing and directing. If anyone fancies collaborating on future projects, please drop me a message. I am particularly keen on social justice issues. All the best. Anthony Wolfe (aka Dean Marriott)

• 3 years ago
You must login as a candidate to participate in the forum.
Please note: Messages written in the forum do not represent the views of The Mandy Network, nor have they been vetted by The Mandy Network staff. If you read something which you believe to be offensive or defamatory, please contact us and we will take the appropriate action.