Why join us?
Mandy Music Professionals, formerly Music Network Pro, is a the leading artists management roles platform in the UK. Find and apply for artists management jobs, create your own portfolio; showcase your skills and get noticed!
For Artist Managers
- Apply for artists management jobs from top employers across the British entertainment industry
- Receive tailored artists management job alerts
- Create a FREE website - hosting included!
- Network with your peers using our Forum and Noticeboard
- Get the latest artists management advice and tips
- Post artists management jobs for FREE
- Use our search engine to find perfect artist managers
- Add images and media to your Job Posts to attract the best artist managers
- Schedule interviews and create shortlists
- Reach the best artist managers in the UK!
Join the 3,022 Artist Managers already on the Mandy Network
Why not meet some of our artist managers? Check out their profiles to see what we are offering our members! Having a profile on Mandy is a great way for employers to find you for your next artists management job.
Rupert Uzzell, Composer
I'm an experienced London-based film scorer who has gained multiple credits in a relatively short period of time, thanks to an extremely strong work ethic and my dedication to achieving the perfect scores for my clients. I am frequently reused by my collaborators as a result, and the films I have worked on have consistently won awards and achieved festival success, including even making the Oscar...
Justin Wildridge, Composer
I work as a freelance film and media composer creating unique scores from my own studio just outside Bath. My passion is of orchestral writing that combines unusual elements of electronic sounds that enable me to produce emotive, driven and narrative music that has been used in films, interactive videos, animations and for Production libraries. Recent projects have included a score for Wicked...
Mark Smith, Composer
I am a music composer and sound designer from the Midlands. I have worked in this field for over 20 years through my company Safesound Productions. Here I compose all styles of music and also design sound for games, apps, film and tv. Messages aren't being received from this site due to an error so please contact me on [email protected]
Andy Cox, Composer
I am a Northampton based composer for Film, TV, Theatre, Dance and Media. I specialise in using the versatile and powerful sound of the orchestra combined with contemporary electronic instruments and percussion to create dramatic and emotive scores. I spent many years working as a Sound Engineer in musical Theatre working on productions such as Miss Saigon and Les Miserables as well as composing...