Why join us?
Mandy Promo Staff, formerly Promo Pro, is a the leading brand ambassador roles platform in the UK. Find and apply for brand ambassador jobs, create your own portfolio; showcase your skills and get noticed!
For Brand Ambassadors
- Apply for brand ambassador jobs from top employers across the British entertainment industry
- Receive tailored brand ambassador job alerts
- Create a FREE website - hosting included!
- Network with your peers using our Forum and Noticeboard
- Get the latest brand ambassador advice and tips
- Post brand ambassador jobs for FREE
- Use our search engine to find perfect brand ambassadors
- Add images and media to your Job Posts to attract the best brand ambassadors
- Schedule interviews and create shortlists
- Reach the best brand ambassadors in the UK!
Latest Brand Ambassador Jobs
We post new jobs for brand ambassadors every month. Browse and apply to the latest brand ambassador jobs in the UK.
Promotional StaffNationwide - Including: London / South: West London, South West London, Croydon, Uxbridge, Twickenham, Medway, Slough, Brighton, Margate / Ramsgate Essex: Cambridge, Romford, Southend, Chelmsford etc. Midlands: Birmingham, Coventry, Dudley, Wolverhampt
Hi Everyone,I am representing a Promo Agency where we are currently recruiting professional, engaging and friendly promo staff to join our books. We have a campaign running at present, running from now until the end of August.We currently have work all over the UK, paid at £125 + £5 expenses per 8 hour day, anything from 2 to 6 days a week as preferred. Our current locations we are recruiting...See Job Description
Are you interested in becoming a buff butler? We are looking to recruit butlers across the UK, so get in touch if you think you might be perfect for the job. Butlers with Bums recruits only the best hunky butlers in the business. Our guys not only have great physiques but are also confident and great fun.We provide lots of support and training for new butlers who get the job but experience is...See Job Description
Office receptionistCentral Reading, RG1
We have a very quiet office reception normally but once a fortnight have several visitors. Our office has about 100 staff. The visitors just need to be greeted in a friendly way and directed to meeting rooms. The role involves very little and would allow you to read a book or watch the reception TV for 99% of the time. We would need you for half days at a time and we could give you a week's...See Job Description