Why join us?
Mandy Promo Staff, formerly Promo Pro, is a the leading brand ambassador roles platform in the UK. Find and apply for brand ambassador jobs, create your own portfolio; showcase your skills and get noticed!
For Brand Ambassadors
- Apply for brand ambassador jobs from top employers across the British entertainment industry
- Receive tailored brand ambassador job alerts
- Create a FREE website - hosting included!
- Network with your peers using our Forum and Noticeboard
- Get the latest brand ambassador advice and tips
- Post brand ambassador jobs for FREE
- Use our search engine to find perfect brand ambassadors
- Add images and media to your Job Posts to attract the best brand ambassadors
- Schedule interviews and create shortlists
- Reach the best brand ambassadors in the UK!
Join the 26,286 Brand Ambassadors already on the Mandy Network
Why not meet some of our brand ambassadors? Check out their profiles to see what we are offering our members! Having a profile on Mandy is a great way for employers to find you for your next brand ambassador job.
Vivien Taylor, Promo Staff
ACTRESS- PRESENTER- HOSTESS-12 YEARS EXPERIENCEBMW, PORSCHE, AUDI, O2, OLYMPICS, PARALYMPICS, RYDER CUP AND MANY, MANY MORE.Professional, charming, well-presented and versatile.
Julia Jack, Promo Staff
I have been living and working in Spain for the last 1.5 years working with touring theatre companies but happy to be back in bonny Scotland for a while.
Anna Nicola, Promo Staff
I have been working in the promotions industry for over 12 years. During this time I have learned to dynamically engage with brands to suit my clients needs. This flexibility in attitude means that I can naturally adapt to my clients requests and engage consumers with the brand in a way that is unforgettable, experiential and positive. Ultimately, I have a positive attitude, am fun to work...
Megan Hadley, Promo Staff
I have always been a creative individual and interested in this field, I am an extremely positive and stand out from the crowd. I want to build up my experiences, I used to promote for a club encouraging people to go in and it was so much more fun compared to an ordinary job. I am new to the industry, however I know this is what I would truly enjoy doing as its perfect for my personality.