Why join us?
Mandy Promo Staff, formerly Promo Pro, is a the leading event security roles platform in the UK. Find and apply for event security jobs, create your own portfolio; showcase your skills and get noticed!
For Event Security Staff
- Apply for event security jobs from top employers across the British entertainment industry
- Receive tailored event security job alerts
- Create a FREE website - hosting included!
- Network with your peers using our Forum and Noticeboard
- Get the latest event security advice and tips
- Post event security jobs for FREE
- Use our search engine to find perfect event security staff
- Add images and media to your Job Posts to attract the best event security staff
- Schedule interviews and create shortlists
- Reach the best event security staff in the UK!
Join the 26,472 Event Security Staff already on the Mandy Network
Why not meet some of our event security staff? Check out their profiles to see what we are offering our members! Having a profile on Mandy is a great way for employers to find you for your next event security job.
Nigel Nyumbu, Promo Staff
I am a fun loving, inclusive person who loves to teach friends and family a new trick or two on their tech device. Boys and their toys partially describes me with a GPS watch in my arsenal of gadgets. But I am also a very sporty individual, with running, badminton, squash and football as a key part of my spare time.
Brad Shaw, Promo Staff
Brad is an experienced actor, presenter and voice artist as well as a serial entrepreneur. He has appeared in numerous films, commercials and stage productions. He has a wealth of experience in the corporate video, roleplay and forum theatre arenas. Brad ran Showreelz.com for many years and until April 2018, spent the last 7 years co-running Blackwatch Entertainment, a dinner theatre company,...
Anna Nicola, Promo Staff
I have been working in the promotions industry for over 12 years. During this time I have learned to dynamically engage with brands to suit my clients needs. This flexibility in attitude means that I can naturally adapt to my clients requests and engage consumers with the brand in a way that is unforgettable, experiential and positive. Ultimately, I have a positive attitude, am fun to work...
Julia Jack, Promo Staff
I have been living and working in Spain for the last 1.5 years working with touring theatre companies but happy to be back in bonny Scotland for a while.